oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.27.2006, 01:23 AM   #341
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
it's bananas.
Old 03.27.2006, 01:25 AM   #342
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
this shits bananas
B A N A N A S

ever hear that song

hollaback girl
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 01:32 AM   #343
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
There is a thing on Youtube where Husker Du is playing a song on the Joan Rivers Show and when she interviews them it is super obvious that she has no idea who they are and she asks stupid questions like Who's the wild one. It's pretty funny.

OK back to the important questions. What are Sonic Youth's favorite cereal. I am pretty sure Lee is a Count Chocula man and Kim likes Pankakes.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 02:15 AM   #344
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
well, their is nothing going on right now so i'm going to bed.
Old 03.27.2006, 02:45 AM   #345
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

nomadicfollower

.... Man I love Sonic Youth! They're just the greatest!
Have ya'll heard of them? If not, check out any album, everyone of them are wonderful!
And good news, new album coming up soon!

(sellouteater was saying how this is a SY forum and no one talks about SY, so I thought everyone should be reaquainted with the Youth)

remember this?
Old 03.27.2006, 04:33 PM   #346
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

any one?
Old 03.27.2006, 04:40 PM   #347
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, I do.

I remember I first read that thread whilst listening to Sonic Youth covers LP by Miles Davis, the one he replaced all the lyrics with whistling on.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 05:12 PM   #348
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
O
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
There is a thing on Youtube where Husker Du is playing a song on the Joan Rivers Show and when she interviews them it is super obvious that she has no idea who they are and she asks stupid questions like Who's the wild one. It's pretty funny.

OK back to the important questions. What are Sonic Youth's favorite cereal. I am pretty sure Lee is a Count Chocula man and Kim likes Pankakes.

God, that seriously was the best thing I've ever watched. How'd they land a gig on THAT show?

Lee likes Count Chocula and Reese's. Thurston digs Fruity Pebbles, Steve likes to mix those up with Cap'n Crunch. Kim does like Pankakes.

What are Sonic Youth's favorite colors?
Old 03.27.2006, 05:48 PM   #349
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Kim's favorite color is golden blue, and Thurston's is White (cross). Whenever I hear songs an immediate color comes to mind. Does this happen to anybody else? (example The Sprawl makes me think of green and Titanium Expose makes me think of yellow. I think i'm just crazy)
Old 03.27.2006, 06:13 PM   #350
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
If the Youth were going to spend two weeks on a desert island fending for themselves, but could each take two things from the following list, what would Lee's choices be?

A housebrick
A Broken ruler
A Colouring-in book, filled in.
A Sweet wrapper
A length of telephone wire
The minute hand from a small clock
An empty milk bottle

Old 03.27.2006, 06:26 PM   #351
soapbars
the destroyed room

soapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's asses
does the colouring in book come with the needed pens or crayons?
soapbars is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 06:29 PM   #352
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbars
does the colouring in book come with the needed pens or crayons?

No, and it's already been filled in. I'll edit.

Old 03.27.2006, 06:38 PM   #353
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

John Violence- I'm the same way. Every song, every word, everything has a color to me. Expressway is a hot pink with black at the edges.

Lee would be a badass and take the ruler and wire and make a house out of it.
Old 03.27.2006, 06:38 PM   #354
soapbars
the destroyed room

soapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's asses
im sure lee would still take it and possibly the milk bottle
soapbars is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 08:08 PM   #355
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Crazy! Expressway is pink to me too! You freakin wierdo!

I bet Lee would take the minute hand for the meter man.
Old 03.27.2006, 08:21 PM   #356
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Who you callin' a weirdo?

What would Thurston take?
Old 03.27.2006, 08:25 PM   #357
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I am calling you a wierdo and by you I mean Youtube and by Youtube I mean Joan Rivers.

Thurston would take his one and only love Mike Watt...that and his record collection.
Old 03.27.2006, 08:30 PM   #358
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

And by Joan Rivers, you mean Chuck Norris, right?

He could make an island out of those damn records.
Old 03.27.2006, 08:33 PM   #359
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

By Chuck Norris I mean Husker Du Post Axl Rose.

You mean Island Records. HA!
Old 03.27.2006, 08:34 PM   #360
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

Or he could make a raft to get off of the island he's already on?
151617 18 1920212868118518 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth