Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.19.2013, 04:15 PM   #841
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

so you ride a horse buggy through the LA freeways?

No, but at one point I was seriously considering getting a llama to
carry my gear to rehearsals in Highland Park on the Metro

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2013, 04:45 PM   #842
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

No, but at one point I was seriously considering getting a llama to
carry my gear to rehearsals in Highland Park on the Metro
Llamas are not meant for your climate. Get yrself a burro, like Jesús.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2013, 04:51 PM   #843
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Llamas are not meant for your climate. Get yrself a burro, like Jesús.

Llamas can hang in El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula our climate is not dissimilar to Chile or Southern Peru? Besides, the llama is the whole point, it's small enough to traverse the Metro. I can get it See/Eye Certified. Get a little shit bag like for horses. Can't pull that off with a burro, as lovely of animals as they are (a wise Northern Mexican desert proverb is that a man is more likely to hug his burro than his wife) they are too damned big for the Metro and they would inherently cost more to feed.

Old 10.19.2013, 05:00 PM   #844
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Llamas can hang in El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula our climate is not dissimilar to Chile or Southern Peru? Besides, the llama is the whole point, it's small enough to traverse the Metro. I can get it See/Eye Certified. Get a little shit bag like for horses. Can't pull that off with a burro, as lovely of animals as they are (a wise Northern Mexican desert proverb is that a man is more likely to hug his burro than his wife) they are too damned big for the Metro and they would inherently cost more to feed.
Llamas live in the mountains where it's cold, especially at night. Sierra Nevada yes, date-growing deserts no. Burro it is. End of discussion.
Old 10.19.2013, 05:03 PM   #845
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
End of discussion.

That is bullshit because we have llamas all the fuck over LA in swap-meet petting zoos and the LA/Santa Ana Zoos. Where did you think I ever got the inspiration for it in the first place? Don't be hatin on the magical powers of the llama yo

Old 10.19.2013, 05:20 PM   #846
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

That is bullshit because we have llamas all the fuck over LA in swap-meet petting zoos and the LA/Santa Ana Zoos. Where did you think I ever got the inspiration for it in the first place? Don't be hatin on the magical powers of the llama yo
Ah, white people--as usual!
Old 10.19.2013, 05:22 PM   #847
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Just because we can, doesn't mean we should
Old 10.19.2013, 05:32 PM   #848
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ah, white people--as usual!

Those swap-meets in LA aren't run or shopped by white people

Old 10.19.2013, 05:49 PM   #849
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
another day in SYG land.

Old 10.19.2013, 06:00 PM   #850
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

Those swap-meets in LA aren't run or shopped by white people
I see no llamas, blue-eyed devil
Old 10.19.2013, 06:08 PM   #851
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
I see no llamas, bue-eyed devil

You know my eyes aren't blue right?

Old 10.19.2013, 06:48 PM   #852
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

You know my eyes aren't blue right?

aryan sophistry and camouflage. OBVIOUSLY.
Old 10.19.2013, 07:55 PM   #853
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Just because we can, doesn't mean we should

Some people already are and more will, so adapt or get conned
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2013, 08:00 PM   #854
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
SorrY if anyone wants to deny the march of techno scientific progress cos it doesnt flatter them. You can pretend it isnt happening and put your hands over your ears and that will make it so much easier to manipulate you. This is why the neuro imaging companies that scan brains and then suggest alterations to films to make them more attention grabbing do so very quietly. Douchebags would get pissed and demand this stuff not happen/try to pretend its not possible like they do with global warming, but just like global warming its still going on whether you want to grow up or not.
Old 10.19.2013, 08:05 PM   #855
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
SorrY if anyone wants to deny the march of techno scientific progress cos it doesnt flatter them. You can pretend it isnt happening and put your hands over your ears and that will make it so much easier to manipulate you. This is why the neuro imaging companies that scan brains and then suggest alterations to films to make them more attention grabbing do so very quietly. Douchebags would get pissed and demand this stuff not happen/try to pretend its not possible like they do with global warming, but just like global warming its still going on whether you want to grow up or not.

Old 10.19.2013, 08:30 PM   #856
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Yeah everything is reducable to a post modern joke/sneer where you exhibit your denial and shrug your shoulders. It's not that this is wrong, its just that it is very very limited and dareisay stupid, boring and masking a deep cowardice/aggression.
Old 10.19.2013, 08:44 PM   #857
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 10.20.2013, 06:50 AM   #858
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

You have 2 basic moves to sidestep the bollox you talk on this board. One is comedy gif/jpeg autism and the other is 'but what you dont understand is what I really meant to say' backtracking. In this instance the shit you talked was so blatantly incorrect you couldn't use the latter option.

Now let me refer you back to your original stupid fucking post and you can sit there and look at it until your ego can accept you were wrong and got corrected. If you cant do that then you are a totally ignorant egocentric idiot.
Old 10.20.2013, 04:34 PM   #859
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
You have 2 basic moves to sidestep the bollox you talk on this board. One is comedy gif/jpeg autism and the other is 'but what you dont understand is what I really meant to say' backtracking. In this instance the shit you talked was so blatantly incorrect you couldn't use the latter option.

And you? How do you pull of the sidestepping? By just being crass? Meh. When I post memes/jpegs its because its y'all who are posting bullocks not worth a serious response. What shit did I talk that is so blatantly incorrect? Why is it so important to your ego that you appear correct to a handful of leftover SYG posters? Me? I could careless, I'm just posting. This is SYG, not my dissertation, it doesn't require footnotes to post here

Quote:

Now let me refer you back to your original stupid fucking post and you can sit there and look at it until your ego can accept you were wrong and got corrected. If you cant do that then you are a totally ignorant egocentric idiot.

Who is ego tripping on whom? I disagree with the premise that microchips and computer processors with internet connection to the brain is useful or necessary or that flying cars are realistic.

So what is that to you? Should be no sweat off your balls as far as I'm concerned. What do you care if I don't like technology gone too far? You should be able to reply equally with nonsensical memes/jpegs, if you're taking it too serious, that is your own bad, not mine. Why is everything about being "correct" or not? ITS THE INTERNET. GET OVER IT

Old 10.20.2013, 08:04 PM   #860
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

And you? How do you pull of the sidestepping? By just being crass? Meh. When I post memes/jpegs its because its y'all who are posting bullocks not worth a serious response. What shit did I talk that is so blatantly incorrect? Why is it so important to your ego that you appear correct to a handful of leftover SYG posters? Me? I could careless, I'm just posting. This is SYG, not my dissertation, it doesn't require footnotes to post here

Who is ego tripping on whom? I disagree with the premise that microchips and computer processors with internet connection to the brain is useful or necessary or that flying cars are realistic.

So what is that to you? Should be no sweat off your balls as far as I'm concerned. What do you care if I don't like technology gone too far? You should be able to reply equally with nonsensical memes/jpegs, if you're taking it too serious, that is your own bad, not mine. Why is everything about being "correct" or not? ITS THE INTERNET. GET OVER IT

it's kinda hilarious to see what extreme verbal somersaults you'll perform before ever saying "ooops, i fucked up" or even "maybe i'm wrong" or "i'm not so sure"

404142 43 4445465393143 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth