Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page (hangin freud) needs some help
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.05.2010, 06:43 PM   #1
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I need a kind soul to help me overcome my total inability with things.

1 - All of you need to follow us on twitter. That is because it seems easier to tell you news there. It is HanginFreud.

2- Myspace. Back in the day, myspace would let me know if I had messages on friend requests. Now it doesn't, so I can't reply to messages, comments and we don't have to approve friendship requests, which means it's full of annoying twats managed by "myspace promoting companies" leaving enormous shitty images on people's pages. And then I have to delete them. SO PLEASE, how do I tell myspace we want to approve requests?

3- I have looked. I have tried. How do I create a mailing list on gmail?

Thank you

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2010, 04:57 AM   #2
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
Hope this help ( with the gmail mailing list ) :

Create personal mailing lists through contact manager

You can create custom "groups" of contacts so you don't have to remember individual names or email addresses. You don't create a true mailing list, per se -- it's just a simple way to email a handful of people at once.

To create contact groups, click "Contacts" from the left-hand navigation list and then click the groups icon:

After naming your group, browse for contacts you want to add to it. You can find them by clicking "All Contacts" or by searching by name or email address. Once you locate the contact you'd like to add to your group, click on the contact name, and select the "Groups" drop down menu in the right-most pane. You can add any contact to a group this way -- or make impromptu new groups. (You can also add people to groups by clicking a group name and then typing email addresses or names in the search box at the bottom of the middle pane).

The great thing about creating contact groups is that they "auto-complete": you can type the group name as you normally would type email addresses or contact names, and by selecting the group from the drop down menu, the group's contacts are automatically inserted. Your email recipients will not see your group name when they receive the email, but instead will see all the individual contact names and email addresses listed as normal.

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2010, 11:29 AM   #3
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
oooh
thank you!

Old 04.06.2010, 07:47 PM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I don't have a myspace nor do I follow it. Same with Twitter....keep us up to date on here.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2010, 11:04 AM   #5
knox
invito al cielo

i can't start a thread everytime i need to say look at my friend's video.

but i'm still happy about the pseudo mailing list.

i wish i had known that before.

Old 04.07.2010, 11:51 AM   #6
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
i can't start a thread everytime i need to say look at my friend's video.

what? just make a Hangin Freud thread and just update that thread.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth