Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page One ticket for McCarren Park...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2007, 09:17 AM   #1
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
Here's the deal: The cost was $40 with the fees and everything, BUT, I will sell it for $30. The catch? You have to pick it up Friday night, at my show Upstairs at the Pussycat Lounge. There's a $10 cover, which you'll have to pay to get in (and you tell them at the door you're there to see Girls Girls Girls). The lovely Pamela at the merch table will be holding the ticket for the first person who comes up and asks for it. I'm not holding it for anyone, so don't try to ask for it ahead of time. It's strictly going to be the first person who goes in and asks for it gets it for $30. But you should definitely stick around for the show - when you think of it, you're getting five bands for $40 - SY, and then four bands at the Pussycat. First band goes on at 8, we go on at 11.

Address is 96 Greenwich Street. Be sure you go UPSTAIRS (downstairs is a strip club.)

you can check out my band at www.myspace.com/girlsgirlsgirlsnyc
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2007, 10:52 PM   #2
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
bump...
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth