Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Just saw a kid who and been run over...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.08.2006, 08:19 AM   #1
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
I was just on my way back from seeing my acupuncturist and I was on the top of the bus and there was loads of commotion up front, then we passed the pavement and this kid was laying all bent on the pavement with his mum holding him.
There were about seven people all on mobile phones! I felt sorry for the Mum as she was just wearing a vest, she looked kinda like a junky, but it's still a shame if your kid gets run over.

Man, it made me feel kinda weird, but I couldn't stop looking...

Remember kids, Green Cross Code

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 09:24 AM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
thats terrible. hope he's ok.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 10:14 AM   #3
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
I saw somebody who had been hit by a car once. I was driving in Athens, GA. And I saw something and said to my self "Why is that deer wearing clothes?" I stopped and the lady could'nt talk, her shoes and socks had actully been knocked off her and were around 20 feet away, there was debris from the fender of the truck that hit her. In all likely hood it was some drunk college football fan who had hit this lady and not stopped. When the police arrived they asked us no questions and just told us to go home, I think this might of had allot to do with the fact that she was a middle aged poor black woman. She died before they got in the ambulance, right now that frat boy that killed her is lawyer or a doctor or getting his degree in buissness management.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 11:05 AM   #4
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
I saw somebody who had been hit by a car once. I was driving in Athens, GA. And I saw something and said to my self "Why is that deer wearing clothes?" I stopped and the lady could'nt talk, her shoes and socks had actully been knocked off her and were around 20 feet away, there was debris from the fender of the truck that hit her. In all likely hood it was some drunk college football fan who had hit this lady and not stopped. When the police arrived they asked us no questions and just told us to go home, I think this might of had allot to do with the fact that she was a middle aged poor black woman. She died before they got in the ambulance, right now that frat boy that killed her is lawyer or a doctor or getting his degree in buissness management.

That's awful.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 12:42 PM   #5
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
My story: I'm somewhere in Central Islip walking back to my apartment. I see two kids riding a bicycle on the left-side sidewalk. Between me and them is a four-lane street. One of the kids just makes a sudden left-turn into the street - his friend behind him screams "No!" - and gets hit by something like this...

... The kid flies off his bike into the next lane. He loses a sneaker. And as quickly as he hit the pavement, he Got right back up, shaking his head, holding his leg. Fortunately for him he didn't get hit by another car in the lane he was presently in. He didn't scream, and didn't seem to be crying, either.
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 01:55 PM   #6
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i saw something like this once, i was leaving work early when i worked in dublin city and was waiting to cross a road with a load of other people when a woman on a bike was taking a corner alongside a very large lorry, to cut a long story short (and i dont mean to be rude about this, the next few seconds scarred me for months afterwards) the front wheel of her bike got caught under the wheel for the lorry and the lorry drove over her head. a woman was standing next to me with two kids, a girl and a boy, the boy vomited on the pavement and the girl began shrieking crying.
i'll never forget the cries of that little girl and the clump of brown hair that i could see under the wheel of the lorry.
Old 11.08.2006, 02:05 PM   #7
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I have a friend that's physically handicapped because of a car accident.

He was in grade 3 and he crossed the road and a truck hit him and he got ran over. Unfortunately, his head was run over but he survived. He was unable to walk for about 5 years, and has a really bad brain response for speaking, and speaks really slowly. He has really bad balance and can't jump at all. It's just...he got hit 3 times after that throughout his life and he still continues to J-walk, and I try and advise him not to but he's convinced he has right of way because he's handicapped.

But anyway, he dedicated his life to chritianity, and lives off of government cheques. It's really sad because I think he feels that christians would accept him for the way he is unlike most people.
Old 11.08.2006, 02:09 PM   #8
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Sad stories.
I got hit by a car once, no biggie.
Old 11.08.2006, 02:14 PM   #9
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
My friend got hit by a tow-truck when he was 7. He's a really scrawny kid, too. He couldn't walk right for about a year but now he's doing fine.
Old 11.08.2006, 02:26 PM   #10
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i saw something like this once, i was leaving work early when i worked in dublin city and was waiting to cross a road with a load of other people when a woman on a bike was taking a corner alongside a very large lorry, to cut a long story short (and i dont mean to be rude about this, the next few seconds scarred me for months afterwards) the front wheel of her bike got caught under the wheel for the lorry and the lorry drove over her head. a woman was standing next to me with two kids, a girl and a boy, the boy vomited on the pavement and the girl began shrieking crying.
i'll never forget the cries of that little girl and the clump of brown hair that i could see under the wheel of the lorry.

Motherfucker...
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 02:59 PM   #11
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i've been hit by a car a few times, but none of them were driving very fast so i only got a few bruises.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 05:42 PM   #12
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey

Good lord.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 08:04 PM   #13
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Good lord.

i swear to god man, i would'nt lie about something like this. I was crossing the road to get a bus that would take me to the train station, and a few people that saw it (cuz it happen was a very busy Dublin crossing at rush hour, there were lots of people there) some of them got the same bus as me and we just stared at each other for the 7 or 8 minute journey it took, nobody said nothing and some even looked out the back window as the bus drove off, ambulance came by then and this was some kind of assurance of what we were all thinking, which was... did that really fuckin happen?..
i found out off the radio afterwards her name was Olive and she was comin home for work as a trainee nurse.
i was mega upset for a while after that and i learned a lot from it.
i hope she's a Sonic Nurse in the sky somewhere.
Old 11.08.2006, 08:08 PM   #14
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I have a friend that's physically handicapped because of a car accident.

He was in grade 3 and he crossed the road and a truck hit him and he got ran over. Unfortunately, his head was run over but he survived. He was unable to walk for about 5 years, and has a really bad brain response for speaking, and speaks really slowly. He has really bad balance and can't jump at all. It's just...he got hit 3 times after that throughout his life and he still continues to J-walk, and I try and advise him not to but he's convinced he has right of way because he's handicapped.

But anyway, he dedicated his life to chritianity, and lives off of government cheques. It's really sad because I think he feels that christians would accept him for the way he is unlike most people.

hey if i'd my way yr friend would have the right of way!!
hats off!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth