Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Irish Priests are Pedophiles
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.20.2009, 11:47 AM   #1
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Or so says this article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_205719.html

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 11:53 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know about the priests, but I've recently decided that The Irish are my second most favorite tribe on earth (coming in a close second to The Mexicans).

roots 'n kulture y'all.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 12:11 PM   #3
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
but I've recently decided that The Irish are my second most favorite tribe on earth (coming in a close second to The Mexicans).

roots 'n kulture y'all.

very evil eyes looking at you from ohol si ho land now.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 12:13 PM   #4
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
don't hate me because I love the Irish.

it's in my blooooood, man!!
Old 05.20.2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Villain Bird
little trouble girl

Villain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's asses
Then you are destined for a life of failure, My Irish friend!

You may as well spill yr own blood NOW!

tweet.
Villain Bird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 12:50 PM   #6
Villain Bird
little trouble girl

Villain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's assesVillain Bird kicks all y'all's asses

Villain Bird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 01:19 PM   #7
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
don't hate me because I love the Irish.

it's in my blooooood, man!!

you have blood? i suppose the liquid who runs in your veins (you have veins ?) it's green mixed with some mystic celtic violence.
Nowdays priests and pedophiles are the drunkness vomit of God..."society is a hole"!
diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2009, 01:16 PM   #8
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
I was talking to my father about this last night and he was explaining to me the environment in which this abuse happened.

Basically the sexual abuse - just about the most horrific thing that could be visited upon a child, was just one type of abuse - far more common was the violent physical attacks that teachers, both lay and religious, inflicted on the kids.

Teachers routinely beat the living hell out of kids. We're not talking a smack of a cane on the arse, we're talking beatings - body punches and black eyes on defenceless kids who did nothing to deserve it.

Ireland was a sick, sad society and the fact that the Christian Brothers have somehow wormed their way out of prosecutions stemming from this inquiry seems to indicate that it still is.

After we got independence this country turned in on itself and the Catholic Church and State colluded in allowing this to go on.

My father who is now closing in on 60 now says that everyone knew what was going on, everyone - he was aware of it as a child. But it continued and nobody said stop.

He told me the story of a little kid who grew up in his small village. Unfortunately for the child, he was born out of wedlock - and his mother went on to marry a man who hadn't fathered him. So, the kid was an outcast not just in the family but in the community and wound up literally having to sleep outside the family home in a barn.

He routinely had to endure senseless beatings from teachers because he was "illegitimate". Because of the precedent set by the teachers and other adults in the community, he also had to endure regular beatings by kids.

Being so vulnerable, he inevitably wound up being preyed on by a paedophile and raped.

So - this abuse which was endemic throughout the country wasn't just due to the church, it wasn't just a failure by the state - everyone was implicated and these kids were not protected.

My father understandably has very little time for politicians who were active at the time.

A sick society.
Old 05.22.2009, 10:38 AM   #9
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
its a disgrace that has blighted our nation for many a year.... but not all of them are bad..... our local priest is one of the nicest guys you could meet, ful stop..

its a disgrace that these bastards are allowed to get away with this shit for so long........ all because of their dog collar....
scum, total and utter scum.....betraying their role and their community standards and abusing their positions...... hanging isnt good enough for them.....
Old 05.22.2009, 11:22 AM   #10
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
our local priest is one of the nicest guys you could meet, ful stop..
yeah
maybe a bit TOO NICE
mmmm....
that's suspicious.
Old 05.22.2009, 11:39 AM   #11
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
just like the US troops

The real reason behind Obama’s reversal of a decision to release the torture photos has been almost completely ignored by the corporate media - the fact that the photos show both US and Iraqi soldiers raping teenage boys in front of their mothers.
The Obama administration originally intended to release photos depicting torture and abuse of detainees in Afghanistan and Iraq by the end of May, following a court order arising out of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit first filed by the ACLU in 2004.
However, a reversal of Obama’s decision was announced this week, after he “changed his mind after viewing some of the images and hearing warnings from his generals in Iraq and in Afghanistan that such a move would endanger US troops deployed there,” according to a Washington Post report.
In response, the ACLU charged that Obama “has essentially become complicit with the torture that was rampant during the Bush years by being complicit in its coverup.” The Obama administration has also sought to protect intelligence officials involved in torture from prosecution at every turn.

The primary reason why Obama is now blocking the release of the photos is that some of the pictures, as well as video recordings, show prison guards sodomizing young boys in front of their mothers, both with objects as well as physical rape.
This horrific detail has been almost completely ignored by the establishment media in their coverage of the story this week, despite the fact that it’s been in the public domain for nearly five years, after it was first revealed by investigative Seymour Hersh during an ACLU conference in July 2004.
“Some of the worst things that happened you don’t know about, okay?” said Hersh. “Videos, there are women there. Some of you may have read that they were passing letters out, communications out to their men. This is at Abu Ghraib … The women were passing messages out saying ‘Please come and kill me, because of what’s happened’ and basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with young boys, children in cases that have been recorded. The boys were sodomized with the cameras rolling. And the worst above all of that is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking that your government has. They are in total terror. It’s going to come out.”
Hersh’s contention that minors were raped by prison guards while others filmed the vulgar spectacle is backed up by a leaked Abu Ghraib memorandum highlighted in a 2004 London Guardian report, in which detainees Kasim Hilas describes “the rape of an Iraqi boy by a man in uniform”. The testimony was also part of the military’s official Taguba Report into the torture at Abu Ghraib.
“I saw [name blacked out] fucking a kid, his age would be about 15-18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard the screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [blacked out], who was wearing the military uniform putting his dick in the little kid’s ass,” Mr Hilas told military investigators. “I couldn’t see the face of the kid because his face wasn’t in front of the door. And the female soldier was taking pictures.”
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 12:00 PM   #12
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fuck all religion and spirituality and superstition and make believe
Old 05.22.2009, 12:03 PM   #13
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
idem
Old 05.22.2009, 01:00 PM   #14
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 01:20 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
show us on the doll where the bad LARP'er touched you.
Old 05.22.2009, 01:39 PM   #16
otearai
little trouble girl

otearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's assesotearai kicks all y'all's asses
i've always dreamed of becoming a priest.
happy drunkard life it could've been.
damn, im not a man.
otearai is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2009, 09:08 AM   #17
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
A sick society....

Society is a good word. No one is Innocent in these situations. This is abhorant as slavery, the Vietnam war or anything happening right now in Africa...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth