Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.17.2007, 01:47 AM   #901
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
my lower back hurts like fuck, i cant find masking tape to make shirts, and i really wnted to jam today but my brother is a lazy shit
Old 01.17.2007, 02:15 AM   #902
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I currently have a mindblowing amount of varieties of cheese.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.17.2007, 08:36 AM   #903
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
January 17th: A Happy Birthday to Art!

http://artsbirthday.net/
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.17.2007, 09:17 AM   #904
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
*PICTURE REQUEST*
Hey i am sort of involved in a low budget film being made, budget of about 20,000 and im doing some story boards for it.

I have looked all over but im in need of a photo of inside a van from a back seat looking towards the front. If anyone is able to have a look, it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Old 01.18.2007, 05:53 PM   #905
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
My son projectile vomited onto my pizza today.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2007, 09:06 PM   #906
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

i feel sick because my hip hurts so much
Old 01.18.2007, 09:32 PM   #907
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, cuz if it don't stop, I'll have put ma' shit in reverse and roll another block
Old 01.18.2007, 09:36 PM   #908
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

im exctied for this Kurt movie, i cant wait to hear who is directing, and who is being cast. I love seeing the other bands portrayed, like in Walk the line.
Old 01.19.2007, 12:38 AM   #909
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

hey mamakeg, visit the ewan mcgregor playing kurt thread, and share some thoughts if u will
Old 01.19.2007, 12:48 AM   #910
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Life has been depressing me lately. It ssuucckkkksssssss. Exams will be done soon though, I'll come to terms with the fact that I've failed math, girl will be gone and I wont have to worry about shit like her anymore and all will be well again!
WWooaah.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 05:19 AM   #911
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, I am a 40 yo, goodlooking, fit, shy and of course lonely. Why am I lonely? Is it because I am genuine and want to get to know the guy I meet before we sleep together. Is it because I am looking for more than a one night stand?
Dont other guys want to wake up with someone they love beside them instead of an empty bed?
OK, some guys like to live that way because they have the attitude and looks to have older guys begging at their knees for sex. Remember those type of guys, you are going to get old and when its to late you will kick yourselves for the chances you have missed.
I have been their done it, now I want to come home to a man who is waiting for me, who wants me and not just sex and go.
I want evenings in watching a horror video, not out clubbing every night, (do people still go clubbing? Why?).
I want to relax and take my man to bed and make love not have sex.
So if you feel the same and between 18 and 30 email me. I can email you because I am to shy, that is what the gay scene does to you eventually. Uses you and throws you away.

If youre a young guy and like older guys, I am the guy for you. Being on the scene for 15 years has taken all the spite and attitude from me. Now I am a down to earth lonely middle aged guy. If youre non scene or fed up with it, drop me a line.
select a photo

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 05:30 AM   #912
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hi Guys

It seems strange that I need to post an ad to find new friends but I have to bite the bullet and do it. I think the gay scene in London can be brutal and while I love it I often wonder if the right man or indeed new friends will come into my life.

I am a 33 yr old professional guy I enjoy my work but of late my private life has become a bit non existent, I broke up with my partner a while ago and while I may not be looking for a boyfriend at this stage I would not run away from it but new likeminded friends would be lovely guys who I can hang out with, I have various interests especially The Arts, travel and tennis but I often miss out on going to stuff because I do not have the people to go with.

I am educated, polite and have decent social skills I have just reached a crosroads in my private life and I would like next year to see a turnaround in that.

I am 5ft 11 inches slim to medium buiild, dark blond hair with blue eyes. So guys if your between 25-38 please get in touch.

Old 01.19.2007, 05:31 AM   #913
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

lol

my dad is a miserable bastard who cant smile when around his own familly.
Old 01.19.2007, 05:35 AM   #914
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Hey boys i'm new in town, I need some one to show me around. I'm here from New Zealand and I'm here for a good time, not necesarily a long time unless I meet someone special.

Race is not an issue as I'm very cosmopolitan. I don't really no where to hang out, as I've found london very butch so far. So if any of you want to get together and rock my boat I'm sure we will have lots of fun and who knows where it might end.... or you may finish

I don't check my emails all that regulary so feel free to call or text me and tell me about yourself and what you'd like to do to me. Come on boys it's worth a stab in the dark.

Old 01.19.2007, 06:12 AM   #915
porkmarras
invito al cielo

38 year old professional, slim, affectionate, solvent, wltm nice girl for ltr. Enjoy the theatre, musicals, very well educated, keen sailor.Like cats & have a hat fetish.

Old 01.19.2007, 06:15 AM   #916
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the banana i just had was delicious. now i want coffee.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 06:20 AM   #917
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
When have you rung those lines, Nefeli?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 06:22 AM   #918
porkmarras
invito al cielo

This really made me laugh out loud.

Hey iam lookin for an older women to show me a trick or to so ladies if u fancy a lil toy boy Email me

iam 20 iam a dj, and looking for an older women any race and age just some one to talk to maybe lil going out wot ever wine and dine me loool yer so emial me

Old 01.19.2007, 06:22 AM   #919
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Your New Year's Resolution, Nefeli: I must consider the full effects of my posts before I click the "post" button, or else some smartarse may find a way to tease me.

EDIT: Touche (that "e" should have an acute accent, by the way)
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 06:24 AM   #920
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
We're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.we're Not Going.
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
434445 46 47484956961465461046 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth