Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People that yell at you from cars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 02:19 PM   #41
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
It's not really about what people have yelled, but the oranges + apples pelted at me when I was a teen. Also, once someone circled the block where I was waiting for a bus and chucked a terra cotta flower pot at me, which shattered on my wrist. I was so confused that I half cried at the pain and half laughed at how someone would keep one of those in their car to chuck at a kid.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 02:22 PM   #42
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
^ Do you think any of those experiences contributed at all to how wildly creative you are? I mean, no matter whose opinion you go by, if you thought yourself unattractive you wouldve known you cant just coast by on flesh, and went to work on interesting clothing ? Whatever the case, it worked out in the end. You're beautiful AND you have unique style.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 02:26 PM   #43
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
People in cars feel superior to pedestrians, especially if those people in cars are drunk or in a partying mood. The worst thing a pedestrian can do is taunt them back. The best thing is just to give them a steely-eyed stare and walk confidently on.
Old 09.04.2009, 03:35 PM   #44
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
To the point...
A short while ago some boy racers driving past shouted at this smack rat who was lying on the ground with his smack bitch when I was walking past with my pizza. 'Get a job'. Needless to say the junkie thought it was me who shouted at him. After verbals were exchanged and I was nearly ran owa trying to stay away from them I returned to my car ready to find the boy racers (even though their craic was spot on) and fuck them up for my troubles, along with the junkie for his incomprehension of the situation after i'd explained to him what happend, he was still adamant it was me who shouted. my blood fucking boiled.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 04:41 PM   #45
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I've never been yelled at FROM a car before. Usually people just honk or scream something unoriginal like WOOOO at me.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 05:09 PM   #46
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
To the point...
A short while ago some boy racers driving past shouted at this smack rat who was lying on the ground with his smack bitch when I was walking past with my pizza. 'Get a job'. Needless to say the junkie thought it was me who shouted at him. After verbals were exchanged and I was nearly ran owa trying to stay away from them I returned to my car ready to find the boy racers (even though their craic was spot on) and fuck them up for my troubles, along with the junkie for his incomprehension of the situation after i'd explained to him what happend, he was still adamant it was me who shouted. my blood fucking boiled.

Now I know why guys like you get all the chicks. It's not the uniform. It's the stories you tell!
Old 09.04.2009, 06:27 PM   #47
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I will not wear a uniform! unless ar lass requests, right
Old 09.04.2009, 11:28 PM   #48
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
One day while waiting for the city bus I had a little girl in a school bus give me the finger and yell "Welcome to hell, cocksucker!"

My fiance gets a lot of people calling him Harry Potter. Because he has brown hair and glasses. Glasses that look nothing like Harry Potter's glasses. Also, Harry Potter is not hispanic.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 04:44 AM   #49
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
^ Do you think any of those experiences contributed at all to how wildly creative you are? I mean, no matter whose opinion you go by, if you thought yourself unattractive you wouldve known you cant just coast by on flesh, and went to work on interesting clothing ? Whatever the case, it worked out in the end. You're beautiful AND you have unique style.

naah i don't think so, i only started to be interested in nice clothes when my self-esteem got better, when i was feeling bad about myself i just didn't want to stand out at all. i think it's a really bad idea to start dressing differently when you're not completely ok with yourself, since you won't feel comfortable with people noticing you for it. i've been drawing and making things all my life, and the making of clothes only came when i got interested in them :-)

thanks for the compliments by the way!

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 09:08 AM   #50
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I remember shoveling snow one time ( I was like 12) and this dood yelled out " HAHA YOU COCKSUCKER!"
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 09:24 AM   #51
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I was walking home a couple of months ago. I had my violin in hand. There was some kids in a parked car, clearly smoking weed and listening to incredibly loud house music. As I walked past, one of them changed the station to radio 3 (classical music) and they all mimed playing the violin. It still makes me chuckle even now.

I was also the victim of a drive by fruiting once. I was walking home from a gig (Dillinger Escape Plan, I believe) and someone managed to throw an orange from the car window that managed to hit me in the eye. It being citrus, that caused quite a lot of pain, so for a few seconds I thought it was a glass they'd thrown.

Fun times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 09:35 AM   #52
gmku
invito al cielo

Man, I do not have stories like this to tell! You all are so lucky.
Old 09.05.2009, 09:36 AM   #53
sarramkrop

I've been shouted ''fucking gay cunt'' by people driving past me before.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 09:45 AM   #54
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Accurate heckles from cars are so rare, you should count yourself lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 10:07 PM   #55
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, this other time I was on my way to a Halloween party when, OF COURSE, I ran out of gas. So OF COURSE I had to walk down the dark road to get help (cell phone dead). OF COURSE, I was dressed for the party in OF COURSE my FUCKING HALLOWEEN COSTUME. I thought I might get lucky because the road was completely deserted, until, OF COURSE, I started to walk down it. Then I swear to God every fucking car within a 20-mile radius had to, OF COURSE, drive down this road. Needless to say, I really got what I deserved. It's pretty funny now when I think back.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 11:32 PM   #56
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was walking home a couple of months ago. I had my violin in hand. There was some kids in a parked car, clearly smoking weed and listening to incredibly loud house music. As I walked past, one of them changed the station to radio 3 (classical music) and they all mimed playing the violin. It still makes me chuckle even now.
ahaha
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2009, 03:09 PM   #57
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Oh, this other time I was on my way to a Halloween party when, OF COURSE, I ran out of gas. So OF COURSE I had to walk down the dark road to get help (cell phone dead). OF COURSE, I was dressed for the party in OF COURSE my FUCKING HALLOWEEN COSTUME. I thought I might get lucky because the road was completely deserted, until, OF COURSE, I started to walk down it. Then I swear to God every fucking car within a 20-mile radius had to, OF COURSE, drive down this road. Needless to say, I really got what I deserved. It's pretty funny now when I think back.

what was yer costume?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2009, 03:26 PM   #58
Diesel
the destroyed room

My girlfreinds brother once got egged by a passing car when he was leaving a newsagents. What the daft twats didn't know was that he traveled there in his car. He then proceeded to give chase right up their arse on fast roads for about 10 minutes until they ended up spinnning off the road crashing into a metal barrier. ultimate aceness. He felt guilty about it, bless him.
Old 09.06.2009, 07:00 PM   #59
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
One day while waiting for the city bus I had a little girl in a school bus give me the finger and yell "Welcome to hell, cocksucker!"

My fiance gets a lot of people calling him Harry Potter. Because he has brown hair and glasses. Glasses that look nothing like Harry Potter's glasses. Also, Harry Potter is not hispanic.

ha harry potter thing is lame and tiresome, I feel his pain.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2009, 07:05 PM   #60
gmku
invito al cielo

People don't yell at me from cars because I stare them down with a confident don't fuck with the man look. The best defense is an offence.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth