Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what is your fv cartoon character?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2020, 12:36 AM   #1
Simone Allison
empty page

Simone Allison has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Dewalt DW08802CG Review: Why This Laser Level Can Be The Best Choice?

No matter if you are working on the residential or commercial project, a laser level is of great importance, and without a good laser level, you won’t be able to get the desired results and accuracy. If you are looking for a perfect laser level, then we have come up with the Dewalt DW08802CG laser level. Let’s get you into the details.

⫸⫸⫸ Read more about the best laser level: What Are The Best Laser Levels

Characteristics:

Laser class: II

No of Beams: 02

Batteries: 3AA

Accuracy: 1/8”

Rated: IP54

Warranty: 3 years

Batteries and Self-Leveling Range:

Dewalt DW08802CG laser level runs on 3AA batteries that come up with the package. You don’t have to change the batteries often as this product is energy-efficient, and you can do that in performance. The battery can perform about 15-20 hours straight once you charge it completely. Other than battery efficiency, this product has amazing self-leveling capabilities to enhance your work. The self-leveling range is about +/-4 degrees.

Rated and Accuracy:

This model by Dewalt has come up with IP54 rated technology that can save your device from water, dust, and debris while you are working on the commercial site. The durability of this product can’t be challenged, and you will experience it once using it.

When it comes to accuracy, then this device has the capability to provide you accuracy at the job site. The accuracy of this model is about 1/8” at the distance of 30ft.

✵✵✵ Learn more about the best laser line level from our new post: https://band.us/band/79931481/post/20

Attachment Accessories:

While you are working on a residential project or a commercial project, attachment accessories are essential to handle the laser level in a professional way. Dewalt DW08802CG has a built-in magnetic pivot base that helps in attaching the laser level from any kind of surface even if it’s a vibrating one. The device will grab the surface strongly and you can work in peace.

Bright Beam and Visibility:

The brightness of the beam that is projecting from a laser level can play an important role especially when you are working in daylight hours. DW08802CG is the kind of model that can project bright and strong beams in any working conditions without making it worse for you. When it comes to the visibility of these beams, then you will be satisfied with the visibility while being at a professional site.

Visibility:

What to do when you have to work on a long-range project, but your laser level is weak and unable to help you out? DW08802CG is designed for professional purposes, and it has an impressive visibility range that is about 50ft. If you are using it along with the detector, then the range will be about 165ft that is good enough to work in tough conditions.

Latest read: Best Laser Level For Construction Reviews.

Conclusion:

From the residential to commercial applications, the DW08802CG laser level is designed for all the work that requires effort and strong visibility for precise results. The layout applications from this laser level are of great quality, and you will love the performance and results.
Simone Allison is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2020, 08:14 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fry

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 10:08 AM   #3
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Gaston Lagaffe in French, Gomer in English, Guust Flater in Dutch

People used to tell me that I resemble him. But also Franquin was a great artist with equal sense of humor

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 12:17 PM   #4
g.
bad moon rising

g. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's asses
He-Man for me. Meant so much as a kid and continues today.
g. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 04:36 PM   #5
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Gumball the cat.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 05:36 PM   #6
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Had a hard time picking. But right now I think I'll go with Todd Chavez. Why him out of the great cast of BoJack characters? While I'd hesitate to pick my favorite out of them, he's certainly the one that embodies the qualities of a pure cartoon character the most. I mean, he has the most whacky, irreverent sideplots. And they never failed to amuse me. He does contribute a lot of depth to the main plot as well and has some profound standout moments too, so full package here.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 06:25 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lol todd is great

and i haaaaaaaate mr peanutbutter ha ha ha

--

i need to watch the last bojack season
Old 04.20.2020, 04:50 AM   #8
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm wait. Is this thread about TV cartoon characters? I believe Gaston never was. But this thread inspired me to buy some Franquin books and found a bid on an auction site for a 14 volume collection of Franquin comic books, including Gaston, Spirou, Marsupilami and Idées Noires ( "Dark Thoughts"). And I won it!!!, yesterday for a little over 200 Euros (that's including shipping and auction costs). I guess that's a very fair deal, the separate volumes are sold for prices up to 150 (especially the Dark Thoughts). That is very dark humour, Google it but here's a random example, and pay special attention to his signatures that was his trademark:

So regarding tv cartoon characters, I like stop-motion a lot, for instance whatever Aardman does e.g. Wallace & Gromit. But also Pat & Mat, we call them Neighbor & Neighbor.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2020, 06:40 AM   #9
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lol todd is great

and i haaaaaaaate mr peanutbutter ha ha ha

--

i need to watch the last bojack season

Woah! Mr Peanutbutter is ace!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2020, 08:06 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Gaston Lagaffe in French, Gomer in English, Guust Flater in Dutch

People used to tell me that I resemble him. But also Franquin was a great artist with equal sense of humor
gastón el gafe in spanish

i used to read his comics at the supermarket hahahahaaaaa

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth