Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page what are you listening to?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2020, 06:37 AM   #53441
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

Ode To Joy by Andrť Rieu
which is aimed to be a no 1 hit in the UK in the next few days

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2020, 05:05 PM   #53442
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2020, 08:35 PM   #53443
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

N i c e
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2020, 11:58 AM   #53444
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

The drummer of COC Reed Mullin passed away earlier this week. Saw them in 1992 on a mini metal winter festival with Prong and some other bands I don't remember anymore. What stood out from COC is how good looking that drummer was. He looked like a young greek god with his long blonde hair and his baby face.

This album was released that year. Don't really like most of these songs anymore though Voting With A Bullet is a classic.

Ain't got the time or peace of mind to deal
With the likes of you
Your narrow views, your two-bit moves just
Tell me that you're through
You're dead
You're dead
You're dead

Don't give in, live the sin - let them see the sight
There's no answer in the end - live free, fall or fight
Keep in mind, that you'll find them standing in the way
Run them down to the ground - make the guilty pay

And there'll be no more deadly dance
End their idiot prance
The dance of the dead
It's all in their heads

The dance of the dead
The dance of the dead

Dead

Old 02.03.2020, 10:29 PM   #53445
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses

2nd listening. man, so good!

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2020, 12:06 PM   #53446
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9lZXBBL1U
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2020, 06:19 AM   #53447
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

''When Charles and Josh tapped me to spill some ink for this project, I couldn’t say yes fast enough. Culled from Charles’s vast personal collection, the contents herein abide no formality and as such, ushers forth an insider’s take into Jim’s frantic, restless genius you’ll not likely find again. Timelines? What are you, some kinda cop? It’s fresh ears all around on this one, folks, none of this material has seen the light of day till now. It twitches, it grunts, it flares, and it soars. It ain’t no one type’ve nothin’, unless that’s Loaded. In my king fu village, this pivotal document to the blood spilt across the floor of an iconoclastic career is right up there with the Velvets, Caught Between The Twisted Stars, Beefheart’s, Grow Fins & those Blorp Essette comps. Who knows if the official vaults will ever be opened? And even if, what you’d likely get is the known entities anyway, trussed up in new boots ’n’ panties. This is mud fresh from the private swamp. And as you’ll soon find out, Jim could make it crackle.''

- Tom Lax, Philadelphia, Pa 3/15/19, From the liner notes, "BRING ME THE MOUSTACHE OF BERNADINE DOHRN"
https://evernever-records.bandcamp.c...m/heavy-action
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2020, 07:13 AM   #53448
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Old 02.07.2020, 01:30 PM   #53449
NYCgaf16
bad moon rising

NYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's asses

Home - Hold

i remembered that i was litening to him/her like 1,5 year ago when i was crazy about vaporwave and it's subgenres and it turned out he/she released new album

M,16y/o
NYCgaf16 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2020, 08:17 AM   #53450
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Clouds help keep the gray this Saturday morning as I look out over Lake Conroe. The rest of the house sleeps as I listen to Yellow Swans......can’t get over how fantastic this album is!

אש זרה

Old 02.08.2020, 12:32 PM   #53451
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Every Song From Trout Mask Replica Played at the Same Time......crazy good!

אש זרה

Old 02.09.2020, 07:50 AM   #53452
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Tom Carter - Shots At Infinity 1

Nice drones to welcome the upcoming storm

Old 02.09.2020, 09:09 AM   #53453
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

This is a TC classic!

Did you know Tom is in: Morning Scales The Mountain? Iíve seen them a couple of times, mostly a trio of rock fusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

Tom Carter - Shots At Infinity 1

Nice drones to welcome the upcoming storm

אש זרה

Old 02.09.2020, 09:17 AM   #53454
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Just my favorite David Bowie album at the moment

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2020, 09:41 AM   #53455
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Old 02.09.2020, 12:39 PM   #53456
NYCgaf16
bad moon rising

NYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's asses

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Infest The Rats' Nest

M,16y/o
NYCgaf16 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2020, 12:53 PM   #53457
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
This is a TC classic!

Did you know Tom is in: Morning Scales The Mountain? Iíve seen them a couple of times, mostly a trio of rock fusion.

I didn't know, I'll check them out lateron.
Thanks for the tip. I'm not that familiar with him, only bought a couple of his albums when he fell ill a few years back.

Now playing:

Old 02.09.2020, 03:15 PM   #53458
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
She's a little edgy for my tastes...
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2020, 07:46 PM   #53459
Sgt.Pepsi
empty page

Sgt.Pepsi has a couple of kiss-ass net friends

Sgt.Pepsi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2020, 08:23 PM   #53460
Sgt.Pepsi
empty page

Sgt.Pepsi has a couple of kiss-ass net friends

Sgt.Pepsi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|