Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Men I Trust
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.03.2020, 10:31 PM   #1
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalT7X3azLU

This has def been my shit lately

Just cute and simple and indie, strong in the void, i dig it

sometimes less is more and Men I Trust is the perfect example of that kind of group. im not really in the mood for anything too heavy these days. lots of familial drama, quarantine, covid, riots bringin me down. i like the calmness of this group

plus i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of a crush; typical of me

STILL Oncle Jazz is a great album and they just put out a little Live/Demo compilation. I dig these guys a lot.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2020, 06:09 AM   #2
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
the instrumentations are cool, reminds me a bit of both at the same time Dark Dark Dark and Serge Gainsbourg. Don't like the voice as much, a bit too drawling (don't know if that's the correct word for what I wanted to say).
But I only heard the one song

she is cute though

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth