Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page This Forum is on it's last legs....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.12.2015, 04:23 PM   #101
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Stop hating on laila's robin hood thread yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 04:35 PM   #102
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I used to wonder if Robin Hood was real when I was 17 too.

Laila was cool. Last I heard from her, years ago, was she was at University somewhere.
Old 05.12.2015, 04:50 PM   #103
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I used to wonder if Robin Hood was real when I was 17 too.

Laila was cool. Last I heard from her, years ago, was she was at University somewhere.

And yet you were quick to jump down her throat about it. http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3783

Some old names I'd forgotten on there. Atari, King Buzzo et. al.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 04:51 PM   #104
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Stop hating on laila's robin hood thread yo

Never said anything about it!

Old 05.12.2015, 04:54 PM   #105
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And yet you were quick to jump down her throat about it. http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3783

Some old names I'd forgotten on there. Atari, King Buzzo et. al.

How? I said "research shit in BOOKS damnit. the Internet does NOT have everything."

and

"Robin Hood is more real than Jesus"

How is that "jumping down her throat?
Old 05.12.2015, 04:54 PM   #106
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
oh wow, i forgot about that. that's classic. i wonder how atari is doing.
Old 05.12.2015, 04:56 PM   #107
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
How? I said "research shit in BOOKS damnit. the Internet does NOT have everything."

and

"Robin Hood is more real than Jesus"

How is that "jumping down her throat?

She asked an innocent enough question and that was the best answer you could give?

Ahh Laila, you still live on.

Old 05.12.2015, 05:18 PM   #108
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I loved Laila because she was very sincere and held her own, despite that scorn she got on here on a daily basis. The Robin Hood thread was funny. She was lovely, affectionate and sweet. Hopefully she's more grown up now and she does smack instead of internet.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 06:44 PM   #109
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving more negative Reputation points to Genteel Death again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I loved Laila because she was very sincere and held her own, despite that scorn she got on here on a daily basis. The Robin Hood thread was funny. She was lovely, affectionate and sweet. Hopefully she's more grown up now and she does smack instead of internet.
Old 05.12.2015, 06:57 PM   #110
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes we all miss Laila, she was like a symbol of the innocence our own internet snarkery has robbed us of

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 07:04 PM   #111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

dammit, i hated her for the same reasons you enumerate for liking her-- but from a different perspective. i mean her whole everything ("like me on facebook" etc) striked me as... completely fake or just lunatic.

BUT---that didn't justify my aggression.

in retrospect, i was an asshole that didn't give her the benefit of the doubt. and sure, i didn't have to like her, but i didn't have to attack her either. those were brutal times in syg and i was a part of whatever ate her. i can't undo what i did, but in hindsight i regret my actions. o well. this has been my 2 cents towards the laila virani reparations fund.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 07:07 PM   #112
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.12.2015, 07:12 PM   #113
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
6 pages of this shit!! you guys should get some sunshine.

"sos and so destroyed the board, so and so was my fav". jesus!!!

it's just random thoughts people have downloaded here theirselves, if you can call it that, without a care in the world on the wide web.

no biggy.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2015, 07:14 PM   #114
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.12.2015, 07:22 PM   #115
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
it's just a message board. some are dead, some are doing alright! I hope.

we tend to throw sarcasm and irony out the window these days like those terms don't exist because...well, I don't know. im old and tired..... back to sunshine. fuck.
Old 05.12.2015, 07:24 PM   #116
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Old 05.12.2015, 07:57 PM   #117
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

this place and others are a straight descent into Parkinson's and Tourettes.

all that excitement and letting nothing else loose with only just fingertips. it's muted, blunted dialog. no wide range of senses. all the other muscles are getting no relieve.

can't be healthy. not to mention the curtain that hids the poker face.

not healthy at all.
Old 05.12.2015, 08:20 PM   #118
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

what the fuck are you talking about
Old 05.12.2015, 09:18 PM   #119
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

I never wanted to fuck or breed with the prep school Baptist southern girl. she can burn in hateful homo and zodiac witchcraft piss.

the things they're teaching our kids now in school around here!!! some don't even know their astral sign.

I took my mother out for mothers day and I saw the fruitiest boring looking church going young men I've ever seen in my life eat at a Mexican restaurant, with those played out plaid shorts and that same good ol' boy shaggy haircut. i'll do whatever to make their girlfriends scream and vomit. so gross.

white people these days!!!! they suck and have no style!!!!!

i'll stick with the dumbass crazy tattoo tough bitches because it's my only route to prove.

conservatism is strong and it's multiplying by the day. it's sad and funny.

time to rise hell.
Old 05.12.2015, 10:12 PM   #120
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
this place and others are a straight descent into Parkinson's and Tourettes.

all that excitement and letting nothing else loose with only just fingertips. it's muted, blunted dialog. no wide range of senses. all the other muscles are getting no relieve.

can't be healthy. not to mention the curtain that hids the poker face.

not healthy at all.

the internet is fine. what's not healthy is to take it for a drinking companion
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth