Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page we jam econo - history of The Minutemen DVD
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.28.2006, 01:41 AM   #1
SugarLips
little trouble girl

SugarLips ain't too shabby
anyone else pick this up? it's a new 2 DVD set..a great documentary. both Lee & Thurston are amoung many others who discuss the band along with Mike and George. Came with a button and poster included, watched the first DVD documentary and the second is two live performances

SugarLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2006, 02:24 AM   #2
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I getting this asap...I saw it twice on its theatrical run...The 1980 show is my 3rd birthday! One of my favorite bands ever.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2006, 03:19 AM   #3
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Want it....need it....gimme.
Old 06.29.2006, 12:27 AM   #4
SugarLips
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I getting this asap...I saw it twice on its theatrical run...The 1980 show is my 3rd birthday! One of my favorite bands ever.

hehe three years old and already a rocker Chout !! haha..

definately a good buy..we got it off Interpunk for around 24.00 with shipping. It shows tons of footage of the shows and the second disc provides full shows.. lots of great comments from their peers, quite a beloved band. I myself only recently got into them in the last few years..

I got to meet Mike Watt recently he's one of the nicest guys and very talented on that bass.. he was holding my hand while I was talking to him and I was thinking "give me the Mojo.. I want the bass Mojo, Pedro Man! "
Old 06.29.2006, 01:25 AM   #5
DoubleNickels
bad moon rising

DoubleNickels ain't too shabby
Saw from Netflix. Was a good film!

I was a little sad that when they were interviewing lee, I noticed it was the studio and I thought "Hey! That's the Echocam!"
Old 06.29.2006, 09:37 AM   #6
SugarLips
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleNickels
Saw from Netflix. Was a good film!

I was a little sad that when they were interviewing lee, I noticed it was the studio and I thought "Hey! That's the Echocam!"

awwww !! He's looking all cool behind the boards, my boyfriend said to me he's at Echo Canyon.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth