Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i'm not single anymore
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.20.2009, 07:10 PM   #81
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah and love or some shit, whatever
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2009, 07:26 PM   #82
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I was so shooting for that. Nothing wrong with it at all. Sometimes the universe has other plans though.
Sure, if the right person comes along, that is cool. I just don't think being in love is the only way to feel happy. Not for me, anyway.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2009, 07:29 PM   #83
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i'm not fussed on sex, i can go without, i just need someone with accomodation somewhere away from here, preferably rent free.
Are you still thinking of moving to London?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2009, 07:34 PM   #84
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
yes. belfast wasn't great.
Old 12.21.2009, 06:01 AM   #85
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Been nearly with my girlfriend for 8 or so months now I think. She's away to Florida for 3 weeks right now though leaving me TERRIBLY LONELY! Oh well, my new 500gb hard drive will accompany me in these lonely nights.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2009, 06:03 AM   #86
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Been in a relationship for over 3 years now.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2009, 09:18 AM   #87
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
i've been married for seven years...and so what?...sex is better every day!
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2009, 08:00 PM   #88
ni'k
invito al cielo

i actually would like a boyfriend now, for well over a year i've been single and not interested in meeting anyone, not even thinking about it, but now that's changed. a guy asked me out on a proper date a while back which was weird. i met him for about 10 mins in a club and after he texted me wanting to take me to dinner. he was hot and seemed nice but he was a sports teacher and just seemed like he probably watched hollyoaks... maybe i'm being too harsh. another guy offered me £80 to spend the night in a hotel with him, he said it could become a regular thing and he'd pay me, i think i could have gotten him to go higher if i'd tried. he seemed honest and i beleived him when he said 'you wouldn't even have to do anything if you didn't want to and you'd still get paid' but no way was i taking that risk. after the narcissistic rush of flattery wore off i just felt kinda sorry for the dude and stupid for even considering it. because i'm only 21 i'm getting asked, but it would be sad to get to that guy's age and feel so alone that you wanted to pay guys to hang out with you in private so you could maintain your straight act in public. i hope by the time i'm his age i have people i've helped who might actually want me around. I'd much rather prefer friends and love to the straight man's dream of being able to buy rent boy's in private
Old 12.26.2009, 12:09 AM   #89
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i had a moment of happiness, after..dont remember how long, when i first entered the pavillion on friday evening and i knew i was having it and that it wouldnt last long, but i didnt mind and i dont care if im ruiniing it by saying, because happininess is just moments and life is worth it for those moments too.

you are right..but i believe that the major part of the job is within us, its us. if we want to be with someone, then sooner or later we are going to.
this is what i tried to say earlier in this thread.
in general, with people i know in real life too, if they are the type or if they are in a phase of their lives that they want to share it with someone, then i believe they gonna do it. because its known..when you are/feel like that, you are more open to people, more positive in getting into a relationship Ect.

I was actually just starting to get into the concept of being single though. But I chose badly for somebody to have a meaningless fling with. It got meaningful before we ever kissed when she blindfolded me and took me to her "secret beach" to photograph her in 10 degrees fahrenheit. It seems to be avalanching ever since, and I'm pleased to have misjudged her. Often when I'm wrong, things work out for the better.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth