Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the other news
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.21.2019, 03:39 PM   #581
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Maybe Kier Starmer. Like the bulk of his fellow MPs and party membership he's very pro-Remain and could easily fit into the Lib Dems or arguably even the more moderate wing of the Tories. But the unique problem Labour has if it comes out as a Remain party is the risk of losing its northern working class heartland, that accounts for the majority of its constituencies and which tended to vote to Leave.
i see... kinda like the democrats and the rustbelt?

anyway, what’s this boris domestic altercation? “get off me”? plates smashing?

and more importantly, did anybody get a black eye?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2019, 03:15 AM   #582
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
It's very comparable with the Dems and the rustbelt.

No black eyes and the police have said they found no cause for concern, but it does sound like a pretty heated argument that's inevitably whipped the media into a frenzy.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2019, 07:37 AM   #583
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Here's some local news that I wouldn't want to withhold from you. If you're eating dinner though, you may want to save it for later ...

Quote:
KERKDRIEL - A bar in Kerkdriel was evacuated on Friday evening because a customer had stained the toilet with shit. "The air was such that people temporarily had to go to the terrace while staff were cleaning the toilet," police Bommelerwaard writes on Facebook. When the police arrived, the perpetrator was drinking another beer in the square. Because the place had to be evacuated, the man was under influence and he had disrupted public order, he was arrested.

On the way to the police station in Tiel, the arrested man thought he could let his urine run, which meant that the police bus also had to be cleaned. "The man immediately had a shower with extra soap. He is in an overall, clean, waiting for the police, "said the Bommelerwaard police.

oh and there was another plofkraak. Zo ne grote vuurbal jonge BAM !

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2019, 07:44 PM   #584
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I am amused at demonrail666's new location.
I hope a trans cutie punches you in the mouth someday
choc e-Claire is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
272829 30
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth