Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page guns guns guns
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.21.2018, 11:43 AM   #41
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
people publicly accuse others of the things that they themselves do, which they assume everyone does. philanderers expect everyone else to be cheating on their relationships. closeted homosexuals attack open homosexuals. Those that attack people by shouting "fake news" are the ones that actually create false news items. This is how Amerikkka seems to work.
Old 02.22.2018, 02:52 PM   #42
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2018, 03:02 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lol dat photo yes

“how to feign empathy”
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2018, 05:10 PM   #44
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
the Active Shooter Drill Generation
Old 02.22.2018, 05:43 PM   #45
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
people publicly accuse others of the things that they themselves do, which they assume everyone does. philanderers expect everyone else to be cheating on their relationships. closeted homosexuals attack open homosexuals. Those that attack people by shouting "fake news" are the ones that actually create false news items. This is how Amerikkka seems to work.

So the METOO# women are the actual rapists?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2018, 05:15 PM   #46
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
One way to hunt with a Simi Automatic.

I received a 20 gauge shotgun for Christmas when I was in 5th grade. I used it for squriel and deer hunting. A few years later, 306 rifle. I also purchased a 12 gauge shotgun, I had all these guns before I ever got a drivers license and I still have them today.

When my Grandfather died, my brother and I inherited his guns.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2018, 05:25 PM   #47
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
heli-hog killing is not hunting. it is CULLING. They are vociferous pests and very violent animals!

I think the only real solution is to institute a government buy-back of all semi-auto pistols and rifles, and after a year, if you still own one, you will be in violation of law. The shooter who killed so many at Virginia Tech, and the one at the army base, those guys did not have rifles. they had semi-auto 9mm.

I think letting us keep our revolvers, rifles, shotguns, and air rifles wold be enough to satisfy most hunters, home protectors, etc. after all no one conceal carries an AR-15.

I have gone to shooting ranges and enjoyed it, but it is plain to see that for most people into semi-auto weapons, it is a TOY, a hobby, and not their preferred firearm for home or hunting.
Old 02.23.2018, 06:27 PM   #48
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
You'll need all the firepower you can get to fight the robots and drones that are being rolled out. I'm not joking. If you aren't ready you will get eaten. How do you plan to defend yourself from being swarmed by 100's of small drones that spray you with shit? Any fuckwit in their mom's basement can build this right now. Or no spray pod, just daggers or needles.

We're going to need personal MetalStorms. Which are getting complicated
http://www.defendtex.com/DefendTex/i...hp/technology/

The mass murderers are attracted to the schools because they know they are defenseless and they know the corporate media will give them 15 mins of fame a day for awhile for their gun violence. They will be a name in the literature forever.

There is semiotic disconnect in everyone, we spend so much of our free time engaging in virtual killing, playing video games of mass murder, acting out to kill strangers for hours and hours, watching movies of killings and shootings over and over. And then, all the while and continuing now our brains are bathed in a soup of elf, chemicals, flouride and vaccine juice radiated by wifi everywhere all to a discordant soundtrack of harsh noise and offensive sounds.
Old 02.23.2018, 07:00 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so wayne fucking lapierre was calling student protestors “communists” and saying that they read marx in college.

LOLOLOL

the nra must be at the end of their rope to be resorting to that shit.
Old 02.24.2018, 10:13 PM   #50
tesla69
Banned

http://www.rense.com/general96/behold.jpg
Old 02.25.2018, 01:03 AM   #51
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think the only real solution is to institute a government buy-back of all semi-auto pistols and rifles, and after a year, if you still own one, you will be in violation of law.

This is the most reasonable suggestion I’ve heard, I just don’t see this ever happening. Banning a weapon because sad & lonely people have access to them is like castrating myself because my neighbor has too many kids......cutting happy law abiding citizens off doesn’t alliveate the problem.

However, there is still a problem and Rob’s suggestion is the most reasonable / doable. Doing away with the extended magazines, limiting weapons to six rounds could possibly reach a compromise, but I doubt it.

If given a choice, I would want my child to be in classes with teachers who have guns......not so the teacher could try and perform SWAT Team maneuvers in the school hallways......so the teacher can shoot any intruder trying to enter the classroom. I would feel very comfortable with this!
Old 02.25.2018, 10:14 AM   #52
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

im not for banning weapon types like semi-auto. the technology is old and widespread and practical and safe. would be like banning the automobile because of drunk drivers.

in fact, a semi-auto handgun is safer than a revolver at least in this respect: in a loaded revolver a bullet is always chambered, whereas in a pistol that’s not necessarily the case.

but i am for better regulation: registration, education, and health/character/age requirements. all part of a well-regulated militia. you can get x type gun at y age, you have to show you’re able to operate and care for it and secure it, understand its use, have a basic grasp of the law, etc. etc.

i register my vehicle, had to pass a test to drive it, which i renew periodically. i’m required by law to have insurance. if i drove recklessly or drunk or without insurance i could lose my license and go to jail. for my weapons however, it’s a free for all. i could be the most ignorant and stupid gun owner on the planet and i’d still have them.

one day while canvassing for a voter drive i went into a house and this old man has a pistol in the open on a couch while his grandkid is running around the house in his diapers. i said nothing but holy fuck. that’s a disaster waiting to happen.

in the same city every year accidents happen because on new year some fucktard decides to shoot solid bullets into the air to celebrate their imbecility. welcome to new mexico.

http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/...erque/4726756/

unchecked private transfers and straw purchases are also problematic as they give access to felons and other unqualified persons. with registration your purchases and sales would be traceable and guaranteed to go to a qualified person. match that to ballistic records so whe know who shot what. and some sort of insurance requirements would not be unreasonable, in case anybody gets “accidentally” hurt with your weapons.

anyway, yes, driving is a privilege, while gun ownership is a right, but i’m not blind to the *well regulated militia* clause that opens the 2nd amendment. we need more reasonable regulations, education, and controlled access for guns. certain types of weapons could require a justification instead of being outright banned.

banning plastic stocks or semi-auto weapons is not really a solution to the mentally ill and the morally incompetent getting angry at the internet and shooting people to make themselves feel important.
Old 02.25.2018, 10:56 AM   #53
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

If given a choice, I would want my child to be in classes with teachers who have guns......not so the teacher could try and perform SWAT Team maneuvers in the school hallways......so the teacher can shoot any intruder trying to enter the classroom. I would feel very comfortable with this!

Wal, pardner, you're from TX, so that's hardly surprising. I wish the south would secede again
Old 02.25.2018, 12:52 PM   #54
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Wal, pardner, you're from TX, so that's hardly surprising. I wish the south would secede again

What does being from Texas have to do with anything? Seriously, it’s all commonsense......a teacher is teaching a class when the sound of gunshots erupt down the hallway. The teacher goes over to a safe mounted on the wall or on the floor, and that safe is only opened by the teachers hand print. The teacher retrieves the gun and points it at the classroom door. If the intruder doesn’t enter that classroom, the teacher would never pull the trigger.

This ISN’T a perfect plan, but I prefer it to the teacher instructing the students to hide or play dead. YES - in the scenario I just presented, I would rather my daughter be in classes where the teacher had access to a gun compared to classes where the teacher chose not to.
Old 02.25.2018, 01:36 PM   #55
ilduclo
invito al cielo

it's idiocy. Tell me there's no issues with teachers being stable and safe around kids? More guns= more death. And, TX is about the epitome of poor governance.
Old 02.25.2018, 07:09 PM   #56
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
it's idiocy. Tell me there's no issues with teachers being stable and safe around kids? More guns= more death. And, TX is about the epitome of poor governance.

for the most part, teachers are pretty stable and professional people. I can't believe I have to say this but they won't shoot their students wtf 😂😂. teachers are there to protect and care for their students. if a teacher was trained and certified in some way, they could've just shot that fucker.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2018, 07:59 PM   #57
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
If it were actually put in place, I'd fear a lot less about the teachers doing something with the arms, and more about the students getting access somehow on the spur of the moment and using it on each other.
Old 02.27.2018, 09:29 AM   #58
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

schools will not arm teachers due to the insane legislation and lawsuits that could or would ensue. Teachers are barely able to discipline kids these days, much less actually carry lethal weapons on their persons.

What needs to be studied is the connection between medications for mental illness/disorders, such as zoloft, ambien, etc. that are KNOWN to cause suicidal thoughts in patients (they even have to mention it in the commercials). Most of these mass murderers were previously medicated or off their meds when they did their horror.
Old 02.28.2018, 04:21 PM   #59
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You'll need all the firepower you can get to fight the robots

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2018, 04:55 PM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-t-be-recalled There exists not a single USA government agency that can demand a recall of faulty guns.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth