Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The vatican in fight with BBC over time
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.06.2011, 01:29 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the bbc was thinking about to use the terms 'before common era' and 'common era' in stead of before christ BC and AD

people can only applaud for moderntime

great time for sientist
nightmaretime for the vatican
finally a real change

long live the future
A*BEAM****************************************

gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2011, 10:59 PM   #2
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
nice.
Old 10.06.2011, 11:03 PM   #3
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
The only impact Christ has had over the course of history is the impact people imagine him to have had, and the things people have done as a result of supposed relationships (tangible or otherwise, mostly if not all otherwise) with him. Anyone else find it odd that there is very little literature/documentation on Christ that came about over the course of his supposed existence? What is there is questionable. I think this change to "before common era" and "common era" would be a good one.
Old 10.07.2011, 01:27 AM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
do know for sure that the time if christ had lived for real are is not changed
i mean with that
that people in power kill modern / different thinking people

jesus got killed because people in power felt like he was a treath
that the people would listen to him

the same almost happend to the person that almost got killed because he said the earth is round
people in power
couldn't stand 'the smarter kind' the modern human kind'

the same for leonardo davinci
wich medical research of the body
is been kept hidden by the church for 450 years
opprest modern information

the same for darwin

the same for people who live in kaddaffi regime

the same for people in assad regime

and all the other powersick regimes

conclusion: POWERSICK APES > KILL MODERN PEACEFULL PEOPLE

the structures are still the same
OPEN SLAVERY
look at the CNN ' end modernday slavery project'

only the european and american lowbrain poor people
are being sexually slaved to the rich

i hope your childeren and all the childeren in the world don't turn into sex slaves of rich, royal families
, sex industry

we live in modern days
STOP SEX SLAVERY OF CHILDEREN
and

also STOP VOLUNTAIRY SEXSLAVE BULLSHIT OF WHORES, LUXYRY WHORES FOR POLITICIANS OF G20

[end quote modern human october 2011 ]
Old 10.07.2011, 01:30 AM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

just the same powersick specie

powerconstructions, rich > banks > politicians > multinationals ect

FUUUCKKKK YOOOUUUUU
sez the future
Old 10.07.2011, 03:31 AM   #6
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

True. Also true, more proof that Columbus existed than Jesus Christ. Especially Jesus as the "Son of God".
Old 10.07.2011, 04:51 AM   #7
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Who gives a fuck? Give them their stories. jeez....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 05:09 AM   #8
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Who gives a fuck? Give them their stories. jeez....

Eh, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that give a fuck about this issue.
Old 10.07.2011, 05:21 AM   #9
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
It is absolutely ridiculous, they are behaving like a cult

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 06:12 AM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's less surprising that the Vatican (allegedly - can't find anything about it on Vatican.va) did what you'd expect the Vatican to do - namely defend their by now quite long-standing tradition of kenotic-centred temporality - and more surprising that the BBC hasn't caught up with the rest of the world sooner. Different people have different times, it's not a big thing so long as you're aware of context. Isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 07:00 AM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I think it should be called Before Chicken. that way, we'd finally have a definitive answer to the age-old question.

as a side note, for "modern" times, After Dinner would suit me fine.

mmmm.....chicken.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:07 AM   #12
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
S'not true obviously.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:18 AM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie

Well, that's a much more reasonable position for the BBC to have, in line with most non-religious media organs. So given that it's come from the Mail (notorious proper fascists), it's probably fair to assume that this is more hectoring of 'elisions of British values' and whatnot. 'Political correctness gone mad' and all that bollocks. Still. It's always fun to get hysterical about spurious speculations, innit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:24 AM   #14
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Before Cameron?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 09:09 AM   #15
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Well, that's a much more reasonable position for the BBC to have, in line with most non-religious media organs. So given that it's come from the Mail (notorious proper fascists), it's probably fair to assume that this is more hectoring of 'elisions of British values' and whatnot. 'Political correctness gone mad' and all that bollocks. Still. It's always fun to get hysterical about spurious speculations, innit?
I also think it was the Mail who ran the story about the Pope being horrified but we have Kitten Block on so can't read it.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 01:25 PM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

don't know what to say
i have my own thoughts about 'modern information'

you are free in your brain to follow modern information

why not it has taken 2 million years for the sapian specie to become modern
to have hubble and to have electronmicroscopes
more a modernhuman don't need

what is a constant truth is that a sapian stays a sapian till the last sapian in the universe
it's stays a 100% animal life
if you halusinate or not

we know the history of our sapian life form
water > bacteria > organism > waterspecie> tree animal > landanimal

what are we gonna do with this information??

and if you go backward
you have big bang > planets> bacteria

all clear information about life

but it seems the sapian has no much interest in modern information
and more because of it's animal design

wich is more active if it's rewarded with vagina or banana (food)

when a sapian doesn't get rewarde with vagina and banana
it doesn't feel motivated to this modern information

the pioneers are the only sapian who have gone over the edge to bring the modern
if only 3% to 5% of sapian population follows modern information
it's worth all the hard work of years of the pioneers

i'm very glad they did brainwork and brought the modern day
open the way for space research or travel or life on other planets

or else there was nothing to do
animal life is extreemly boring
Old 10.07.2011, 02:17 PM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

someone has to live the modern day
it would be a shame that we climed out of the trees
and now are fearfull of modern information
that pionts in the direction that we are 1000% animal

probably could know that without modern information
it would be totally redicoulus to denie that information

so from there i say
'saying i'm not an bioactivity (awareness in brain) in an animalshaped body (dna)' is not an option in tomorrow
not to have power in to morrow
just to stop power

before you know
one day you'll awake on a planet
and some chimpansee simulair specie comes to you and sez
'i'm a king'
another chimpansee simuliar specie comes to you and sez
'i'm a queen'
'i'm a politician'
'im the president'
'im the pope'
'i'm a priest'
'i'm a sexualtiolet'

while i never needed any of these chimpansee creates
i can find food and water myself
don't need any powerconstruction made by chimpansee simulair animals

anyway
that's how i think
hope there will be no more power in tommorow
and we can all live free as animals suppose to live

truly hope so
because i'll be dead over some short time
and hope the childeren in the future will be totally free
that they are not huntdown buy the adults and thier sick powergames and theatrical ape nonsense

it's up to the modern human
accept modern information or not
Old 10.07.2011, 02:23 PM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

it's time for the apespecie to leave the barby and ken powerreality
an apespecie never had any kind of power
it just halucinated it had
Old 10.07.2011, 02:26 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a king sexmachine
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2011, 08:22 AM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
The BBC are fucking wankers.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth