Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Antonin Scalia DEAD
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.16.2016, 06:01 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The sad, honest truth of the world is that, in every single field or endeavor or organizational structure that exists created by humanity, EVERYONE IS MAKING IT ALL UP AS THEY GO ALONG.

The government, any government, works exactly the same way. He who talks the best game will be treated as if he knows the truth. No one knows what is truly going on. No one checks on anyone else's lies, because they are all telling themselves and each other lies every single second of every day.

It is all a crazy make-em-up, and the evidence is everywhere for those who are willing to actually see it.
Old 02.16.2016, 06:02 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
this applies to government, education, religion, business, etc. etc.
Old 02.16.2016, 06:05 PM   #23
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The government could destroy us all and Skynet could rebuild it..

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2016, 07:42 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Bernie would have us as enslaved as any one else. None of these are different .. indeed the very premise of their game is to play good cop bad cop

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2016, 03:39 PM   #25
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Scalia's death has gone dark in the MSM. Based on the M Gira thread logic, we have to believe the accuser.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02...s-a-pedophile/

Supposedly this is why Obama did not go to his funeral. I'd love for this to be his administration finally rooting out the international pedophile network (such as known that permeats the Belgium and British elites).

For people who know whats going on, this does not happen in a vacuum - Senator John DeCamp outlined the horrors of an child rape ring in The Franklin Coverup, and when Reagan was president it was reported in the Wash Post that rent boys were given private tours at night of the White House. yeah, tours.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2016, 03:54 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

There is no stronger reason for gathering as much wealth and power as you can than to hide your sicknesses and vice.

It all sounds like ridiculous claims until they are verified years later. No one believed that the Director of the CIA was a cross-dressing homosexual who used his powers to attack homosexuals and anyone he saw as "fringe" until the truth came out.

No one wanted to believe that the rumours that Reagan was a puppet suffering from Alzheimer's with a drugged-up pill-popping wife who claimed to fight a war on drugs by Just Saying No, until years later when people admitted it all.

No one wanted to believe that JFK was a philanderer who could have given a flying fuck about his own wife and kids, until the years pass and the truth wormed it's way out, with him and his fucking brother tag-teaming various starlets and whores brought into the white house by Secret Service people....
Old 02.29.2016, 04:40 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Judge Scalia died at a gathering of the International Order of St. Hubertus http://www.iosh-usa.com/
Old 02.29.2016, 07:15 PM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
.. and the truth wormed it's way out, with him and his fucking brother tag-teaming various starlets and whores brought into the white house by Secret Service people....

It is probably not overstating we owe our lives to JFK - the Generals wanted to use nukes to initiate global nuclear war during the Cuban Missle Crisis and JFK would not allow it.

I'll give them a break on some consensual sex. I don't think they treated those women respectfully, and they messed Marilyn Monroe around. allegedly she was 'dating' the kennedys around the same time she was with sam giancano, chicago mob boss.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 06:28 PM   #29
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
So Merrick Garland it is. I wanted Noam Chomsky, but whatchagon'do.

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...07c742849bdd13

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 06:46 PM   #30
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds like a pretty good choice, I'm glad to see that Srenevasan wasn't the nod. Garland sounds good, per

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 07:05 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Garland is an interesting choice. Clearly liberal and activist BUT at same time historically supported by Republicans and the bigger point, oldest nominee in almost 50 years so it is a diplomatic olive branch of "hey give us a liberal justice but as a compromise he want there for more than a few years" sort of like a Pope Francis kind of caretaker. Not exactly a hamstrung lameduck BUT neither a long arc generational change.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 07:22 PM   #32
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
So Merrick Garland it is. I wanted Noam Chomsky, but whatchagon'do.

As long as it's a Jew, right? Your're cleerly part of the conspiracee. Everyone who doesn't have their head buried in the laim streem media knows that Jews run the Illuminati from the hollow core of the earth. I mean, you'd have to be a wacko crazy loon not to see the obvius. Running the Supreme Curt is part of the plan. Since 1856, there have been eight of those peeple on the bench. Enough allready. Give the Protestants a chance.

Watch youtube clips on the subject of Illuminati. Read the comments carefully. Educate yourself, stupid.

(Wow. That started sort of funny and got sick pretty quick. Apologies to everyone's brain.)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 08:11 PM   #33
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Garland is an interesting choice. Clearly liberal and activist BUT at same time historically supported by Republicans and the bigger point, oldest nominee in almost 50 years so it is a diplomatic olive branch of "hey give us a liberal justice but as a compromise he want there for more than a few years" sort of like a Pope Francis kind of caretaker. Not exactly a hamstrung lameduck BUT neither a long arc generational change.

A very shrewd choice by Obama, using Utah Nazi Hatch's past praise of Garland as a cudgel. And now UNH doesn't even want the Senate to consider the nomination. The GOP is fucked any way it goes: (1) refuse to consider the nomination and be even further exposed as obstructionist reactionaries; (2) conduct perfunctory hearings and not ratify the nomination, with the same result as (1), or (3) ratify Garland and get a justice who might not be a 100% leftist on everything but who will clearly tip the balance of power to the liberal faction on the Court. I love it!
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth