Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page sacred trickster live vid
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2009, 11:40 AM   #1
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrsJicRq4Gk

sounds great.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2009, 08:35 PM   #2
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
I don't care what the majority says, I love Kim's voice. She isn't "technically" the best in the band or anything, but her voice always fits the mood of the songs she sings. She's my favorite vocalist in the band for sure.

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2009, 09:32 PM   #3
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
Kim has an awesome voice.
Also there was a thread with this video before. But, it's a sweet video anyway.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2009, 08:07 AM   #4
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Kim is one of the main reasons why I am still interested in this band... after 26 years of listening.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2009, 09:47 AM   #5
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
I think Kim is the reason most people are initially interested the band... she's the most eye-catching and appealing element of the band, on a superficial and far deeper level. But in terms of why I'm still listening to SY, it has more to do with Lee and Thurston. Kim I know will consistently sing us some SY classics - though Lee, whilst certainly an indespensible member of the group, I think we've yet to see all of his genius, and so I'm intruiged to see just what else he's going to pull out of the bag. From Thurston I'm waiting for an abrupt about-turn on some of the comparably poor tracks he's sung in the past 10 years, which I'm sure will happen- though maybe not on The Eternal.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth