Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Messageboards for Dummies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2006, 03:42 PM   #1
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Sadly, this is all too necessary:

Before you post a message, find the message board that makes the most sense for you and the topic about which you are interested.

For example: If you are interested in discussing the care of tropical fish, then posting about that topic in a board about Siamese cats would not be a good experience for you or the other members.

· Take some time to read other posts in the board to get a sense of what others are talking about. You want to contribute to the conversation and not disrupt it.

For example: If you want to talk about how much gasoline costs in your area today, make sure someone else hasn't already started a topic that you can add to before you create another thread about the same topic. Adding to an existing topic keeps all the related thoughts and comments members have in one place.

· When you find a place to post, give your opinions and add to the conversation. Don't just say, "Me, too!" Everyone wants to know why you think what you think.

Please note that as your Lord and Master that I am exempt from all the above rules of etiquitte, however.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:53 PM   #2
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh. i would have done that if i gave a shit and had read everything. clearly i don't.

Well, then this thread is for your benefit.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth