Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Other Forums
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.10.2011, 06:32 PM   #21
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I generally don't like the (New Plushie) scent to begin with. But what it’s actually all about is, marking your plushie. I know a plushie to be mine, when I can smell a bit of myself on it. After it’s got it’s New Plushie scent rubbed off, I usually like the plushie more. It was me who had asked on here once, how to get rid of it, without peeing. But I’ve found, pissing on a plushie, is just about the best way to get rid of the (New Plushie Factory) scent. If you have a way to hang up your plushie, Glades Plug-ins usually do a good job, if the plushie is near enough to it.
Of course, unlike me, you probably never much pissed on yourself, of intentionally wet spots of your bed, just for the feel, of the wet spots. Also use to use adult diapers, with underwear underneath, just for the feel of being wet with my own piss. Between 8 and 14, I pissed my snow suit a few times, just cause I liked the feel of being warm and wet. The excuse “Held it for too long,” usually worked there. But I sometimes still stayed out for another hour, or however long it took, to get too cold in my pants.
The funny thing is, when I look back on those days, I even had orgasms, though, my body wasn’t ready to spit any semen, when I did have my first few orgasms.
Hehe,, sorry to go on like that..

Take care,, and huggles..
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2011, 06:38 PM   #22
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
It usually starts as cuddling, but often after feeling the plush on my skin and sharing kisses things start to get yiffy.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2011, 06:49 PM   #23
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Whenever I meet someone I'll imagine if they're not the person behind those posts. Not nice.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth