Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Insecurity
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.30.2008, 04:13 PM   #21
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I do hope so! Most likely next year, I reckon - but I really want to go back to Berlin again.
Old 10.30.2008, 04:17 PM   #22
al shabbray

be sure to holla over here before you go, germanies small i can be anywhere pretty fast, berlin would be 2 1/2 hours by train, and I love berlin! same goes for hamburg
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 05:22 PM   #23
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a student journalist and I want to be a music critic (SHOCKER). But, I am constantly worried about people reading my stuff. It's not even that I am worried they will think it's bad, but more like, that my writing is now out there in the open for anyone to read when the rest of my life it's just something I've done. Has anyone else faced these same sorts of fears? It's wierd, I've never had any trouble gettin on stage whether it be for a school presentation or a show with my shitty new garage band. I am the least insecure person I know and I've never cared what people thought of me, but for some reason I'm ultra protective of my writing.

I'm also self concious over the fact that I gained a significant amount of weight since my injury and subsequent surgery (25 lbs) and my former 145 lb, 5 ft. 9 lean frame is now 170 lbs, slow, and flubby. Also, I am constantly worried that I have lost my "mojo", meaning I havn't got laid in a while. Considering that I used to get my sex on fairly regularly, this makes me think that I have somehow lost the ability to talk to women, and even more worrisome, is the fact that my new fat is the reason I ain't gettin no women. Fuckin neuroses man, the shit we worry ourselves about, isane. And if you are all planning on jumping on me for this revelation, fuck you. We ALL have silly things we worry about.

What are you insecure about?

this probbaly isnt relevant, but the best critic writer I know is pretty stubburn, a complete elitist, and pretty overweight. He is usually with a new girl every time I talk to him but then he really likes the psychotic ones so that might be what makes it easier for him. You just need to write well, and not give a fuck about anything else. The more time you spend dwelling the less you'll have to write.
Old 10.30.2008, 05:51 PM   #24
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
be sure to holla over here before you go, germanies small i can be anywhere pretty fast, berlin would be 2 1/2 hours by train, and I love berlin! same goes for hamburg

I sure will make sure the holla-ing happens, Mr Al B Sure
Old 10.30.2008, 06:07 PM   #25
al shabbray

^^^
that would be ace.
then we could trash the whole prenzlauer berg or whatever district you like better, hahaah
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 08:44 PM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
Hahaha. I dont define myself by anything, but I mean, I just wana get laid, enough is enough.

just out of curiosity, are brothels available to you?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth