Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Best Stoner Stories.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.09.2009, 02:07 PM   #81
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
It's been a few decades. You don't want to hear a wrinkly old man's stories.

God, pot. It's so last summer.

"man, I remember when a dime bag cost a dime dig?"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 02:09 PM   #82
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hahahah!
Old 02.09.2009, 02:14 PM   #83
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hahahah!

I know, thats exactly what I was thinking!

I have been smoking pot every day for nearly ten years now, I don't have specific stoner stories to share, ALL my stories are stoned.

Old 02.09.2009, 03:10 PM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yesterday I went to the art museum and in one of the exhiits there is this small room, divided up into three areas you go into, and it is a david turrell light sculpture. you put on booties like in surgery so the floor stays crispy white. the walls are white and the ceiling is white. the three areas had three diffeenr colors of ligh and the interplay between them made the corners and edges of things look insane, and it REALLY FUCKED ME UP, very disorienting and odd. I started SWEATING AND SHIT! cold sweata! I got a bit of vertigo and had to get the fuck out of there. it took me maybe 30 minutes to recover. odd shit.
too bad too, because right after UI went and found that the MFAH has two different exhibits of prints, one of prints relating to WAR through history, including albrecht durer an some GOYA masterpieces, and then there was another exhibit of woodcuts from the Houston collection and it was fucking AWESOME. but I could not focus too well. my eyes did not adjust back quickly after that light shit. it was NUTZ

and I was stone cold SOBER
Old 02.09.2009, 03:17 PM   #85
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
yesterday I went to the art museum and in one of the exhiits there is this small room, divided up into three areas you go into, and it is a david turrell light sculpture. you put on booties like in surgery so the floor stays crispy white. the walls are white and the ceiling is white. the three areas had three diffeenr colors of ligh and the interplay between them made the corners and edges of things look insane, and it REALLY FUCKED ME UP, very disorienting and odd. I started SWEATING AND SHIT! cold sweata! I got a bit of vertigo and had to get the fuck out of there. it took me maybe 30 minutes to recover. odd shit.
too bad too, because right after UI went and found that the MFAH has two different exhibits of prints, one of prints relating to WAR through history, including albrecht durer an some GOYA masterpieces, and then there was another exhibit of woodcuts from the Houston collection and it was fucking AWESOME. but I could not focus too well. my eyes did not adjust back quickly after that light shit. it was NUTZ

and I was stone cold SOBER

I used to feel that way whenever I would hear some kind of Ladytron song.. that shit would give me a literal bad trip.. one time I literally ran out of a store in the mall because the ladytron soundtrack was fucking with me

Old 02.09.2009, 03:44 PM   #86
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
I got pulled over last night and charged with a misdemeanor of possession of marijuana. worst part about it was after it was all said and done with (they didnt read me rights or arrest me or anything thankfully) I didnt have a bowl (they made me break it) or weed to smoke afterwards. I was also pulled over 2 houses down from my house.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 03:46 PM   #87
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
In 1986 I was getting high with friends in the alley behind the Retro in Seattle before seeing Sonic Youth and we were almost hit by them driving in for the show in their van. Thurston was driving.

pictures.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 03:48 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
I got pulled over last night and charged with a misdemeanor of possession of marijuana. worst part about it was after it was all said and done with (they didnt read me rights or arrest me or anything thankfully) I didnt have a bowl (they made me break it) or weed to smoke afterwards. I was also pulled over 2 houses down from my house.

thats how it goes, that shit is called getting taxed.

count your blessings, they used to take you to federal prison for shit like that, at the least, a few nights in the county, now they just tax you like at a roadblock

Old 02.09.2009, 04:59 PM   #89
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
pictures.

Sure, that makes perfect sense, we were getting stoned and nearly run over, and should have taken a picture. You kids who've grown up with phone cams in your pocket at all times really don't have any idea what 1986 was like. I was the only one of the four people in my group who even recognized who it was. The other three were going to see the band and didn't know what they looked like, which was fairly typical in a world where bands like Sonic Youth didn't get on MTV and You Tube wasn't even somebody's fantasy.

Now excuse me while I finish my geritol.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 05:04 PM   #90
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Once, I waked (after three hours of sleep) and baked before a 7:30 class, thinking some THC is what I needed for an energy boost.* I go to the library to pee before class. Odd, no urinals. After I come out of the stall, I notice this odd machine on the wall. Someone walks in who looks exactly like a female. So does the next person. When it finally dawns of me that I'm in the woman's bathroom (and the machine on the wall dispenses tampons), I totally freak out, thinking that someone's going to call the cops or something. As I run out, I bump into some chick coming in. I turn my head, as if my face is the only way to tell I'm a male, and pray, just pray that I don't get arrested.

*-Amazing isn't it? I'd smoke for energy, smoke to sleep, smoke 'cause I was sad, or happy, or bored. Took awhile to learn pot was actually not solving any problems nor enhancing any experience. What a dope!
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 05:12 PM   #91
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Once, I waked (after three hours of sleep) and baked before a 7:30 class, thinking some THC is what I needed for an energy boost.* I go to the library to pee before class. Odd, no urinals. After I come out of the stall, I notice this odd machine on the wall. Someone walks in who looks exactly like a female. So does the next person. When it finally dawns of me that I'm in the woman's bathroom (and the machine on the wall dispenses tampons), I totally freak out, thinking that someone's going to call the cops or something. As I run out, I bump into some chick coming in. I turn my head, as if my face is the only way to tell I'm a male, and pray, just pray that I don't get arrested.

*-Amazing isn't it? I'd smoke for energy, smoke to sleep, smoke 'cause I was sad, or happy, or bored. Took awhile to learn pot was actually not solving any problems nor enhancing any experience. What a dope!

That story should be used in an anti-drugs campaign.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 05:14 PM   #92
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
3rd world stories (i didn't break any US laws, ye feds)

once i was smoking a blunt on top of this hill around this slum when suddenly a ton of little children come out of the nowhere and start charging at us-- these are called piraņitas (little piranhas) cuz they attack in packs, usually to mug people. so i threw the reefer at them and while they fought over it we drove off in a hasty retreat. true story.

another time on top of another hill this dude friend of my who was a professor of philosophy and i are getting baked inside the car and these cops come around and bust us. i threw the roach down into the leather around the stick shift, likely into the gear box (it was an old car) so the cops couldn't find it, but they could smell it all. they did find eyedrops in my bag and they order us to spit and we had the worst cottonmouth and it was hilarious and terrifying.

then my philosopher friend starts to argue with one cop about the meaning of authority and why he should let us go and things are not going well because he's starting to sound subversive. so i shut him the fuck up and i say to the cops look man this guy has a wife and a kid and he could lose his job if you bust him and we havent hurt anyone, we are not bothering anybody and we apologize, but please don't ruin my friends life, i am just a student. so they let us go-- working class solidarity.

another time hm i got so blazed that i literally turned into a rock. these 2 other people were talking & talking and they turn to me & say "whoa, this guy got so stoned he can't talk. say something"

all along this time i had been watching the two of them and i thought they were little monkeys, like, apes, and they were talking utter bullshit, and i was laughing at them in my mind because of their need to chatter. this is going through my mind as they are trying to get me to talk and i realize i have nothing to say, nothing at all, and talking is utterly pointless and stupid because, well, at that point, it is.

so i sit there in a long-ass pause in what seems to be days of cosmic meditation. finally i manage to unlock my jaw and i say: "sommmethhhhhing". they laughed at me like i was the stupidest person on the planet-- which probably i was at the moment, being unable to say quickly that i just wanted to shut the fuck up and they could keep talking.

another: we go camping on the beach in summer and we have a huge stash of weed to smoke. so we do. so then it's our turn to do the dishes, which we wash in the sand. then we make a mound of wet sand and we throw the knives at them in order to clean them. this takes forever.

then we are talking and while we stand by the water talking this guy is making THE BIGGEST FUCKING SANDBALL EVER in his hands. he's got this technique where he adds layers of wet and dry sand and pats it and the thing doesn't crumble. the thing is HUGE, like a fucking basketball. then when we finish talking he puts in on the wet part of the sand where it's flat and the sandball is perfect and polished and i momentarily hallucinate that the sandball grew out of the flat shiny sand, like a sea mushroom. it thought that would make a great painting.

etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 05:20 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
another time i got very blazed and got hungry with this girl i took this pint of ice cream, removed it from the bucket, flipped it over, dug a pit in the center, put frozen berries around, then mix 2 liquors which i heated up and then lit up and poured over pit which melted a bit-- the fire spilled on the plate and the berries melted & created an awesome sauce with the ice cream. then we ate it. i did all this in the dark, with fire from the stove and then the burning alcohol. this was totally improvised by a mind fueled by weed and it was fucking delicious. pure alchemy.

another hunger story:

i'm blazed and starved. i have nothing to eat except this big cut of meat--about a kilo (2lbs). i put it a the hot pot without any oil or anything. it sticks to the pot (it's stainless steel) but i keep pulling it unstuck. it writhes like a live monster-- a giant worm, an amoeba-- it's definitely alive, and it's feeling the scorch. i keep doing this for some 10 minutes until i manage to char all the sides nicely and the meat no longer sticks because it's released a bit of grease. i've killed it completely! and it quiets down. then i let it cook in its own steam with the cover on. when the thing is ready, i eat the whole thing with my hands.
Old 02.09.2009, 07:13 PM   #94
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this dude friend of my who was a professor of philosophy and i are getting baked

LOL. every stoners dream.
stoners with enough drive to go to college anyway.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 07:52 PM   #95
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
At my last job, I got awarded 'employee of the month' twice. I was pretty much stoned the entire time. Not stoned=no award. go figure.
Old 02.09.2009, 09:20 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
LOL. every stoners dream.
stoners with enough drive to go to college anyway.

later i found out that when said friend was in college (before my time) he had gone nuts from reefer madness-- truly, he would see monsters and apparitions and shit. for certain sensitive natures, which are rare, a seemingly innocent blunt can be a potent hallucinogenic and a door into a world of nightmares. little did i know, i was doing him a terrible disservice by getting him transdimensional. fortunately, things stopped soon after due to me getting busted in a major way. it wasn't fun, but it was helpful in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
At my last job, I got awarded 'employee of the month' twice. I was pretty much stoned the entire time. Not stoned=no award. go figure.
maybe they were trying to kiss your ass so you could help them score some bud.
Old 02.09.2009, 10:00 PM   #97
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Damn you for your transdimensional trickery.

Incidentally. I have a friend for whom the merest sight of a joint sends him into a strange psychic neverland which invariably ends with him huddled up on the couch, hogging the television remote control and inflicting unreasonable viewing choices upon the rest of us.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 10:23 PM   #98
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i got high the other day while watching gossip girl. all i was thinking about was eating tofu and listening to the wipers, but that's what i usually only think about anyway.

oh and how good looking blair is.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 10:48 PM   #99
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
later i found out that when said friend was in college (before my time) he had gone nuts from reefer madness-- truly, he would see monsters and apparitions and shit. for certain sensitive natures, which are rare, a seemingly innocent blunt can be a potent hallucinogenic and a door into a world of nightmares. little did i know, i was doing him a terrible disservice by getting him transdimensional. fortunately, things stopped soon after due to me getting busted in a major way. it wasn't fun, but it was helpful in the end.

I have gotten like that, where I start hallucinating like hell. every object becomes something else. It's weird.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 11:08 PM   #100
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
That's much pretty the theory Lacanian/Freudian psychoanalysis is based on. The more you become aware of yourself as a subject, the further you get from the infant illusion that you're one with everything. And actually, being high is similar to how Lacan describes the infant state. That's why everyone chases that "first high" that they thought was so amazing, even though it was just an illusion.
Baww

All content Š2006 Sonic Youth