Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the other news
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.03.2019, 04:25 AM   #601
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Just watching Farage on Marr now. His promise that he'll have 150 people running in different constituents within the next five weeks is odd. Does he have the numbers a people to do that. Why anyone would vote for a party that is just based around one thing and one thing only is baffling. Farage is a massive con and anyone who says otherwise is blind. The very fact the guy won't stand says it all.

Interesting to see the conservative scrabbling by offering massive funding for the NHS, the forces etc. Yet it was his party that decimated those services. Also, was reading how their ploy of banning fracking is a total farce. The guy who wrote the conservative manifesto is a fracking lobbyist! They might as well say "We'll ban fracking just until next year though"

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2019, 05:30 AM   #602
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Why anyone would vote for a party that is just based around one thing and one thing only is baffling.
Oh Dutch politics is full of it:
Party For The Animals
Party For The Elderly
Party For The Pirates
Party For The Party ("The Party of the Future aimed for a future in which it would be "Every day party, for everyone".")

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2019, 07:09 AM   #603
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Oh Dutch politics is full of it:
Party For The Animals
Party For The Elderly
Party For The Pirates
Party For The Party ("The Party of the Future aimed for a future in which it would be "Every day party, for everyone".")
party for the elderly party animals

fight nursing home oppression!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2019, 08:15 AM   #604
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hahahaaha

Well, we also have the Party Animals but they are not really political.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2019, 06:09 PM   #605
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
thanks bluechew!
Old 11.04.2019, 08:30 AM   #606
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
James O'Brien does his usual thing of decimating a Farage follower.

It'd be funny if it wasn't for the fact that so many people believe Farage's half truths and outright lies. He's made a career out of it and it's damaged this country massively.

How anyone can still trust anything the man says is beyond me and makes me question their mental capacity for fact checking. For what it's worth, you can switch Farage in the above paragraphs to Johnson and it'd still hold true.

Old 11.04.2019, 09:31 AM   #607
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
James O'Brien does his usual thing of decimating a Farage follower.

It'd be funny if it wasn't for the fact that so many people believe Farage's half truths and outright lies. He's made a career out of it and it's damaged this country massively.

How anyone can still trust anything the man says is beyond me and makes me question their mental capacity for fact checking. For what it's worth, you can switch Farage in the above paragraphs to Johnson and it'd still hold true.
wow. i watched it and... wow.
Old 11.11.2019, 02:27 PM   #608
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like the Boris-Farage pact is happening. Brexit Party now only standing in Labour constituencies that voted majority leave and not contesting in Tory held seats at all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2019, 02:33 PM   #609
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i read about it this morning

have not looked at the currency market response to the news, but while this used to be a straight up brexit-no brexit thing, now corbyn is also bad for the pound.

let’s see...

yep, shot higher...
Old 11.11.2019, 05:05 PM   #610
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

some serious clusterfuck in bolivia today after evo resigned last night under pressure for his fraudulent reelection

who’s in charge?

good question..
Old 11.13.2019, 11:16 AM   #611
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Elon Musk has said Brexit was the reason why he's chosen to have a Tesla factory in Berlin over the U.k. That's another company who's investment has been moved to somewhere else because of Brexit. Along with Dyson, Nissan and the rest.

Really turned out great hasn't it.

Old 11.13.2019, 11:37 AM   #612
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Elon Musk has said Brexit was the reason why he's chosen to have a Tesla factory in Berlin over the U.k. That's another company who's investment has been moved to somewhere else because of Brexit. Along with Dyson, Nissan and the rest.

nissan yes, but i thought that dyson had moved to singapore for other reasons (taxes? global reach? i forget. i think the move was planned pre-brexit.)

as for tesla to berlin, interesting move, because german car manufacturers are probably his #1 competition (or potential ally, depends). i mean, germans really know how to make cars. tesla is great at making batteries— cars not so much really, hype aside. and germans have not made big moves toward electric yet.

im trying to reconnect my brain to the global information networks right now so a sincere thanks for posting this (use dr. mc coy’s voice) stimulant.
Old 11.13.2019, 02:15 PM   #613
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
some serious clusterfuck in bolivia today after evo resigned last night under pressure for his fraudulent reelection

who’s in charge?

good question..

looks like Jeeezus (and reactionaries)

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bolivi...lace-elections
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2019, 03:23 PM   #614
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
looks like Jeeezus (and reactionaries)

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bolivi...lace-elections
oh right i saw her little speech when she assumed presidency of the SENATE, talking about "la biblia," and that's when i hanged up on the youtube lol. wtf. evangelical takeover? don't know much about her.

anyway evo has done many good things, but wanting to be president for life isn't one of them, especially after he was told "no" by referendum.

the pendulum swings again...
Old 11.13.2019, 07:09 PM   #615
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

So what do you hope will happen 12th Dec, and what do you think will happen?
Old 11.14.2019, 06:53 AM   #616
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
nissan yes, but i thought that dyson had moved to singapore for other reasons (taxes? global reach? i forget. i think the move was planned pre-brexit.)

as for tesla to berlin, interesting move, because german car manufacturers are probably his #1 competition (or potential ally, depends). i mean, germans really know how to make cars. tesla is great at making batteries— cars not so much really, hype aside. and germans have not made big moves toward electric yet.

im trying to reconnect my brain to the global information networks right now so a sincere thanks for posting this (use dr. mc coy’s voice) stimulant.

Bit of an odd coincidence that the guy who pushed hard for Brexit and how it'd be great for business has suddenly decided to up and leave for Singapore. Whilst it may not be the only factor in leaving the UK brexit will surely dictate a big portion of his decision. However, if it wasn't then change Dyson to Sony.

Old 11.14.2019, 07:04 AM   #617
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
So what do you hope will happen 12th Dec, and what do you think will happen?

What do I hope? A labour win of course or a labour/lib Dem coalition.. How anyone can still vote for conservatives is beyond me tbh. Then again, people are easily swayed by blatant lies from the media I guess. Michael Gove shuffles out blithering and blathering random nonsense, Johnson ambles into a town devastated by floods acting like he's going to sort it out. Only to be told by the locals he's a bit late for all that. All the while he holds back a report on russian interference cos it implicates the conservative party are big receivers of this interference. Patel, daughter of immigrants, spouts nonsense about how if Labour got into power they'd let in 840,000 people. A number seemingly pulled out of her black hole of an ass. Sorry for a minute there I lost myself.

As for what do I expect to happen? Narrow conservative win with maybe a couple more seats from last time round. Although no one can predict how this one will go.

How bout you?

Old 11.14.2019, 09:35 AM   #618
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I want a Tory majority, not just because of Brexit but cos as bad as Boris clearly is, I'd sooner take my chances with him than with a puppet-Corbyn government that has Momentum pulling his strings, John McDonnell in charge of the economy and Diane Abbott as home secretary.
Old 11.14.2019, 09:52 AM   #619
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Surely the point that everything is costed and accounted for by Labour shows that that their budget plans aren't just pie in the sky? The consersatives are panicking and Javid has suddenly decided that their decade of austerity isn't needed anymore so they can spend big. Without offering any suggestions on how to pay for it though.

Rather have Momentum supposedly pulling the strings than a government guilty of Russian interference and in the grip of big business only looking out for themselves. You know as well as I do that Britain leaving the EU plays right into their hands to tear up workers rights and environmental laws. Surely you'd rather have a party that actually wants to keep the NHS and thriving rather than be slowly torn apart?

This is conservative party that has so far seen a massive rise in homelessness and with zero intention of changing that. A shocking rise in food banks being used and again, with no intention of sorting that out. All of these things have happened under the conservatives and with no change in sight.

The idea of "well rather take my chances with ... than Corbyn" has been an absolute shit excuse so far. It hasn't worked with May, it didn't work with Cameron and nothing is going to change with Johnson.

Even the markets are starting to realise that a Corbyn led government wouldn't be the end of times as some people are led to believe https://www.ft.com/content/36a01cd8-...4-b5ded7a7fe3f

Old 11.14.2019, 09:58 AM   #620
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

Even the markets are starting to realise that a Corbyn led government wouldn't be the end of times as some people are led to believe https://www.ft.com/content/36a01cd8-...4-b5ded7a7fe3f
oh, damn, i no longer have a subscription to that. copypasta, por favor?
282930 31 323334 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth