Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Sign of the 3 Eyed Man 10 Cd 13th Floor Elevators box set
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2010, 02:03 AM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
This is it people the holy grail for the band that us fans have been waiting for years to compile has finally come. Their original label International Artists has made a limited edition of this box set to 4,000 copies last year and to the best of my knowledge its not sold out.

The box set includes many features that would make any collector drool. It has the headstone sessions there would-be first album that got shelved. Both their debut and Easter Everywhere available in mono and stereo editions. 3 live albums (not including that shitty official one) A remaster of Bull in the Woods and a lost album in between Easter and Bull.

The price is $400 for the set but its your lucky day cause the site below has each cd available for download. Trip out and Enjoy !

http://decrepittapes.blogspot.com/20...-eyed-men.html

more info on the boxset here http://www.internationalartistsrecords.com/Charly_Brochure_13th_floor_elevators.pdf
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 01:51 AM   #2
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
the fact that a limp bizkit thread gets 3 pgs and this doesnt get a single reply is fucked
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 01:56 AM   #3
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
400$+crisis+volcano+1 year old "news"= posts strike.
The download links are cool for those who haven't got them back in the days.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 05:38 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Erect.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth