Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page explain the unicorns
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2009, 08:05 PM   #81
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
When we play we just use the old rules. I don;t have many first gen - I think I started playing round about the Urza's stuff, but I did buy some older cards too.

a lot of the players i know play like this.

the new rules honestly haven't affected much. removal of combat damage on the stack is the only thing that bugs me.
Old 11.05.2009, 08:07 PM   #82
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Show a girl a copy of Zuran Orb and see what happens.

she'll ask you to whip out your Necropotence?
Old 11.05.2009, 08:13 PM   #83
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the rule changing is what kept me from playing.

I have no idea which of my cards are even playable these days.

some of them are 1st gen.

damn dood. Honestly. how the fuck did you find a spouse?

ps. referring to that feast of unicorn. I was looking at the set before the recent? I thought some buffs were OP but then my buddy was telling me of the new set and those buffs, I was just flippin' shit.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 08:19 PM   #84
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses

pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 08:27 PM   #85
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I was born a unicorn.
THey're more than just horses!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 11:01 PM   #86
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i'm 24 and what is this?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 11:04 PM   #87
breligion
little trouble girl

breligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard sucka

Ow! These are too big
breligion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 04:28 AM   #88
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
a lot of the players i know play like this.

the new rules honestly haven't affected much. removal of combat damage on the stack is the only thing that bugs me.

Yes, that's another very poor decision.

The no mana burn rule makes my Citadel of Pain deck useless.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 04:34 AM   #89
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I wish there were an option to turn off just Satan's man-ass signature.
Old 11.06.2009, 09:51 PM   #90
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
1. Unicorn
1. A unicorn symbolizes an orgasm.
2. "A very pretty, white, majestic, non existent mythical creature that everyone talks about, but you never actually see first hand."
1. My boyfriend gave me a unicorn.

1. (positive)
Your dream person. Your perfect person. The person to whom you wish to be with intimately more than anyone else. This person is characterized by the following statements and application rational.
Statements:
The unicorn is a rare mythological creature:
They have healing powers and can neutralize poison:
Rational:
Despite its rarity, everyone has a unicorn. But everyone’s unicorn is rare to them. This one person can sooth your soul and give you a sense of worth or completeness. Just the thought of this person can heal your innermost pain on the darkest of days. It’s the perfect person.

2. (negative)
The unreachable love. Too good to be true because her unicorn status is superficial. Because most unicorns are rare and out of touch, the truth of the unicorn is likely askew. Beauty is exaggerated and faults and other unattractive attributes are forgotten or discounted. It’s your true love…Mr. Right… dream girl… and endless pursuit of this unicorn can only lead to disappointment.
1. “I’ve been in love with Erin since the first time we went to dinner together. When I lost her, I felt as if a piece of my soul died; however every time I think of her, that piece of my soul glows like the moon. Yep, Erin, she is my unicorn. I would climb a mountain just to be with here for a minute!”

2. “Wake up idiot, she’s a moron!”
“No she’s not; she’s the nicest smartest person I know.”
“You say that because she’s your unicorn. You have chosen to forget about her criminal record and trends of stupidity! Snap out of it and look at who she really is!”

6. unicorn
A single, straight male, who isn't a complete dickhead. Very rare. In the event that one is found, they are extremely hard to capture.
"What is he, a unicorn?!"

Old 11.07.2009, 01:53 AM   #91
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I wish my girlfriend would give me a unicorn.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2009, 03:17 AM   #92
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
everyone I can rep in this thread repped.

don't ever turn down the geekvolume SYG. love it.
Old 11.07.2009, 03:18 AM   #93
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I cannot believe you guys aren't virgins.

Quote:
MTG is a babe magnet. Show a girl a copy of Dawn Elemental or Zuran Orb and see what happens.

whatever. this stuff gets me hot.
Old 11.07.2009, 03:26 AM   #94
pbradley
invito al cielo

Darksteel deck.

Holla atchya boy.
Old 11.07.2009, 09:09 AM   #95
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
I swear to God I have never seen so many horny old broads in one place!
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2009, 09:39 AM   #96
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
^ WINNER
FYI Rob...Your sig is a major gagfest. I'm repelled yet fascinated by it. Human oddities have always strangely appealed to me. I sorta wanna visit the website...!
1. It looks like a petrified warty penis.
2. "When good turds go bad".
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth