Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page "I Dreamed I Dream" Tonight on the Sopranos Sunday 4/29
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2007, 01:32 PM   #41
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
yeah, they played like 5 seconds of it in the background at the Bing...all this time we waited for it, and we got 5 secs if that...again, sopranos disappoints

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2007, 01:41 PM   #42
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Well it seems to be there are different interpertations of what happened during the final scene, and based off your interperation it dictates whether you like it or not. Some people thought, that's it? The family eating at a diner? Ho-hum. Other's thought there was a bomb planted in the diner, and we just didn't see it go off, and other say Tony just figures, no matter, what he does, where he goes, he'll always be a target. So, why live life in fear of death? The more I dicuss it, the more I like it, I'm able to take what others think about it and it gives me a different way of seeing it, viewer' interperation is always more intresting then creator's intention.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2007, 10:35 PM   #43
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
so you like the fact it can be 1 of a myriad of endings and youll never know?

sorry, i dont like that, not after spending years and years watching it

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth