Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Collection agency
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.09.2008, 06:34 PM   #41
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Unlike you, we here in the civilized world...
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2008, 06:42 PM   #42
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
What kind of backward country do you all live in?!

Whatever the good and bad of this country, that fucking Xrist for a decent health service.

You should all leave that shithole and come over here.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2008, 08:26 PM   #43
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Actually isn't there a new documentary about this? Some economist or something going around to various countries in Europe and Asia asking their healthcare planners and so on if people go bankrupt paying their medical bills, the reaction is usually shock - they've never heard of such a thing.
Old 12.10.2008, 03:30 AM   #44
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
just like taking money / services on credit and not paying for them.

nobody took yr money. you went to the hospital and they fixed up yr foot, and now they want to be paid for it.

I sat in the waiting room for 4 hours in agonizing pain. They moved me to one of those partitioned emergency rooms. I waited there for 45 minutes. The doctor came in, said he'd do some x-rays, and left. Never saw him again. I got x-rays done and was told my foot wasn't broken. They tried to make me walk out of the hospital, and got pissy when I said no.
Next day they call and tell me they fucked up, it was actually broken.

Now tell me why I have to pay that bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
almost every city has a community hospital that serves the uninsured public (these are mostly teaching hospitals).

just like any service you wish to buy, it's yr responsibility to be informed prior to "the purchase". it's really no different than taking yr car to the mechanic (except the mechanic can put a lein on yr shit if you don't pay).

I still insist that local Medicaid assistance is available for Ms. Crayons, but she needs to put forth the effort to secure it. some hospitals have patient advocates that assist with this.

PS: I don't work for an insurance company. I do billing for clinical services.

Trust me. I looked into it when I found out the doctor bill for the bone doctor would be. We looked into every nook and cranny to get me SOME sort of insurance, applied for all of them, and was rejected.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2008, 10:46 AM   #45
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
My credit is shot. SHOT, I tell you.

It's sort of nice now. I'm not buying stuff I don't need, and if I do, I get the good feeling of knowing I saved up and paid cash for it, instead of making promises to pay later.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth