Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Kh - Inpotentia
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2007, 05:23 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
no, this is not some release from some famous label. last month or so i was in nueva york and one night i get into the union square subway and there is this guy playing his acoustic guitar with a tiny amp that i'm not sure was plugged to anything, but anyway, he's playing and there's this circle of people listening and im getting into it, a weird mix of spastic-mellow, it reminded me a bit of six organs of admittance, but this is just 1 guy; so to make a long story short i ended up paying $5 for his CDR called inpotentia. turns out the guy is japanese and is touring the new york subway stations.

so im cleaning my office early & i dust off his cdr and im playing it right now; im not claiming this is genius, i just thought it'd be interesting for some of you. here's his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/keichiorama
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth