Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Great old post of the day thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.16.2020, 10:45 PM   #1
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
This forum is patrolled by bots, crawling its many, many pages to index them into varying libraries. You can see what the bots are doing, and find a thread that has its highlights, even if they're more than a decade old.

To remind you all of what you used to have, here's today's example post, on the "sonic youth fans - ugly males and hot females" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
i have never met a hot female in person who really likes sonic youth.
You live in Wexford, Ireland. You never meet a hot female, period. (source)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2020, 11:47 AM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
This forum is patrolled by bots, crawling its many, many pages to index them into varying libraries. You can see what the bots are doing, and find a thread that has its highlights, even if they're more than a decade old.

To remind you all of what you used to have, here's today's example post, on the "sonic youth fans - ugly males and hot females" thread:

Personally, I’m not entirely into the idea of resurrecting comments that pinpoint people’s locations. That’s just me, though. Maybe some people wish they hadn’t said those things.
Internet is creepy and dark and weird.

Also, give the date of posting.

Also also, why are we doing this?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2020, 01:24 PM   #3
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Personally, I’m not entirely into the idea of resurrecting comments that pinpoint people’s locations. That’s just me, though. Maybe some people wish they hadn’t said those things.
Internet is creepy and dark and weird.

Also, give the date of posting.

Also also, why are we doing this?

Don't think anyone really cares tbh.

I gotta agree with the original thread though

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2020, 03:28 PM   #4
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Keeping It Simple was a huge rich asshole who is probably all about Brexit now. There was a thread on the NME messageboard discussing how he was stinking up this place after they finally got rid of him. Apparently he just went from messageboard to messageboard with his arrogant Tory shite.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth