Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page L33galize Gost Bich ,,, fucking die or else;ok NO ICE CHESTS.heres the words of GOD!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.20.2006, 09:12 PM   #1
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
No ice chests-gost bich

i cant wait till i am drunk
my breath will smell like a skunk
fuck a blunt
we want vodka
so we can take hots like rude boy shotta

we drink all of the alcohol
then we go party and get kicked out of the mall
for lighting uo cigarettes up in the hall
in between fye and that goth store
and i saw that goth whore
i asked her did she want some vodka
and she said why yes
and i said no bitch
cause were keeping it in an ice chest
and she said listen bitch dont offer me drinks if you wont give it here
andi said listen bitch ill take a body shot off your EAR
i like to get so drunk that i forget my name
thats why i have 30 kids, theyre all fucking insane
i like to get so drunk that when i see a light post i think its the Police
i likt to get so drunk that when i hear squirrels
i think that its the end of the motherfucking world
i like to get so fucked up in the head
that i can wake up in some random bitch's bed
and not remember who she is
and just have to pray i didnt give her a kid
cause i just cant take 1 more
unless its vodka, im which case id like 8 more
i like cases of beer , theyre good as chasers
i see that bitch from across the street and me and buck chase her
we are drunk, we get the pussy
and if we dont we dont care because werre drunk
DRRRUNK

one gallong of smirnof please
and if you do it you can get down on your knees
and SUCK MY DICK
and forget about it
cause youll be so drunk youll forget about it
and its straight
cause this isnt a date
were just getting drunk and fucking other women, we dont care
well pull thei hair
and nut in their noise
and make them throw up on their clothes
and the vodka
gets all over their DOLCE AND GABANA
they dont even care though as long as you dont make sureit doesnt get on their.. SHOES

we have aristocratic immunity
were gonna get smirnof and that would be new to me
and im gonna drink it all
get passed out and then i might fall
we already made fun of that bitch at the mall
so there aint nothing else to do
its friday niight in lynchburg
if you dont get crunk some shit is wrong with you

tehy illegal aliens wrote this song....imagine the fucking pain of the sun.
they want homes.
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2006, 09:22 PM   #2
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
and i said no bitch
cause were keeping it in an ice chest

Beautiful.
Old 06.20.2006, 09:41 PM   #3
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
you are the only person that could make a thread title like that and still have my utmost respect.
Old 06.20.2006, 10:55 PM   #4
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
DOY, move it BUCKO.
-helga pataki
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.20.2006, 10:57 PM   #5
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

sheet
not right
i want some
andf i nipple
hdf
dkjh
oh im not
right
weo
ah
right
i want some
to want
tonight
to want some
but im not rught
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.20.2006, 10:58 PM   #6
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

those are the lyrics at the beginning of "i love her all the time".

me and atsonicpark and schitsofrenic room and Daycare nation are gonna run a train on hayden
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.20.2006, 11:04 PM   #7
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'll hit you with my GOLDEN MAGIC SLINGSHOT!
Old 06.20.2006, 11:20 PM   #8
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

helga is a bit mixed up..
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.20.2006, 11:40 PM   #9
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

that eyebrow of hers is a bit messed up.
Old 06.20.2006, 11:57 PM   #10
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Football Head

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2006, 12:47 AM   #11
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

move it football head!

umjammer, do you remember the one where helga sleepwalks into his apartment, or something like that? it was because she ate too many pork rinds, but that's all i really remember.
Old 06.21.2006, 12:49 AM   #12
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
move it football head!

umjammer, do you remember the one where helga sleepwalks into his apartment, or something like that? it was because she ate too many pork rinds, but that's all i really remember.
i do! it was all because she ate junk food before bed time
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2006, 12:50 AM   #13
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Phoebe had to stay at her house to keep her from sleepwalking but then she fell asleep and Helga walked over to Arnolds house... etc.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2006, 01:02 AM   #14
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Yes! Now I can remember. There was a plant shaped like Arnold's head, and Helga confessed her love it, and Arnold came outside to ask her "double-yew tee eff?".
Old 06.21.2006, 05:00 PM   #15
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Forklift is ace!
Old 06.21.2006, 08:07 PM   #16
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Forklift is ace!
DOY.
I hope i ruin rolling stone's life...i read it while i shit.
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.21.2006, 09:00 PM   #17
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Jah commands that thou legalize Gost Bich!!!

Break the shackles

Bondage debilitates the mind and makes it unfit for every noble enterprise///MLK
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2006, 11:31 PM   #18
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Jah commands that thou legalize Gost Bich!!!

Break the shackles

Bondage debilitates the mind and makes it unfit for every noble enterprise///MLK

Sellassie! PRAISE HIM
Old 06.21.2006, 11:38 PM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

What Be The Room Name?
Old 06.22.2006, 01:19 AM   #20
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Forklift is ace!
yes. awesome song
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth