Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Yr biggest dissapointments thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.23.2006, 12:10 PM   #41
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookid
Has anyone ever heard 'It's not you, It's me?'

I invented it's not you, it's me. - George Constanza

George is a composite character based on Larry David's own life. In the first season of Seinfeld, Jason Alexander was doing the part with a Woody Allen imitation & then eventually made it his own. George is even funnier than Kramer.

I have too many disappointments to enumerate. I try to understand that life simply will not conform to any expectations & I let go of my attachments, hoping to one day disregard the "I" altogether. I'm thinking of selling all of my possessions & just hitting the road, to be honest. If I had enough money, I would travel the world & then spend the rest of my days at one of those ridiculously expensive monastic retreats. Is there no such thing as a free cloister anymore?
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 12:26 PM   #42
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I invented it's not you, it's me. - George Constanza

I have too many disappointments to enumerate. I try to understand that life simply will not conform to any expectations & I let go of my attachments, hoping to one day disregard the "I" altogether. I'm thinking of selling all of my possessions & just hitting the road, to be honest. If I had enough money, I would travel the world & then spend the rest of my days at one of those ridiculously expensive monastic retreats. Is there no such thing as a free cloister anymore?

I knew a guy who did just this. He used to be (still is?) friends with David Blaine. He'd travel around and perform the occasional magic trick.

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 12:28 PM   #43
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
so he could get back together with his old girlfriend.
Ouch.

--HaydenAsche
Old 06.23.2006, 12:30 PM   #44
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookid
Ouch.

mmm, i know and they both go to my art college so i have to see them eveyday!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 12:30 PM   #45
Gookid
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine

As a creepy aside, I've heard about girls selling used socks like this on ebay.
What kind of guy would buy smelly socks?!?!

--HaydenAsche
Old 06.23.2006, 12:31 PM   #46
Gookid
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
mmm, i know and they both go to my art college so i have to see them eveyday!
I literally could not do that with my ex; I had a hard enough time as it was, living one hour away. If I had to see my ex everday, I think my head would explode.

--HaydenAsche

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth