Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Wrong Political Incorrect Terms You Have Heard...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2008, 08:30 AM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i don't understand the point of this thread, can somebody explain please?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 08:46 AM   #22
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
mankind
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 08:58 AM   #23
sarramkrop

Conspiracy theories.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 10:16 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

there was none. this was the result of a mental banana peel.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 10:42 AM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
A gay.
Cotton Picker.
Wetback
Fudge-packer.
Nigger.
Spics.

REPORTED.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 10:59 AM   #26
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
chinky pie

niggamobile (cadillacs)
Old 04.01.2008, 12:02 PM   #27
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I used to know a chap who'd refer to East-Asians as 'Canardlies'. I initially thought he was quaintly calling them 'bird-like' (as in 'Canard', duck in French). Turns out it was short for 'Can 'ardly see' (squinty eyes).

I had a Ugandan friend, black, who asked me for my favourite racist terms for the blacks. I pondered for a while and said that the word 'coon' made me laugh a lot. He laughed like a demented man. Later that week him and loads of his mates were calling each other coon. I felt a strange sense of pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBM acronym
[IMG
http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/images/1pix.gif[/IMG]
Of modern day state of the art trouser weaponry, Inter Cuntinental Ballistic Missile. See also meat seeking pissile, guided muscle.

Viz is pretty much my one-stop for politically incorrect phraseology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 12:03 PM   #28
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

i dont understand the point of this board.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 12:07 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
A gay.
Cotton Picker.
Wetback
Fudge-packer.
Nigger.
Spics.

African-American.

two reasons, a) unless you are talking about an actual African such as a Nigerian or a Cape Verdean, then perhaps you are using the wrong term. black folks in America are not from Africa. It is a politically correct term that is politically incorrect. further
b) if you pay attention closely there is a distinct vocal pause, and accentuated moment of hesitation, that comes to people and is obvious on their faces before they use such a term "african american". Now I am not saying that their first thought was "nigger" but, that they had a first thought which they believed inappropriate enough to dig into their memory vaults and pull out some PC nonsense tells me that they have put to much emphasis on blackness to begin with. in their mind, they have categorized black people as being "other" and they have to come to terms with this literally, rather then simply thinking of black folk as like themselves, unhyphenated Americans. Even worse, if you stigmatize blackness in your mind by using PC euphamisms to speak to black people, then you might find yourself internalizing this stigmatization, and find yourself avoiding black people, first in yr mind, and then in your life, as you have ascribed them to the uncomfortable category of "other"

this is how racism becomes institutionalized to begin with. In the history of the Americas, blacks were not "others" from the start. in fact, in the 16th and 17th century, indian girls in spanish occupied Americas would marry slaves because the black men held a higher social status, though enslaved, then did indian men in spanish colonial society. however, as cultural racism evolved, it institutionalized itself, and blackness became the negative. this starts small, in the minds of everyday people, who begin to think negatively about blackness until eventually they are fully racist.
political correctness further creates and perpetuates the conceptualization and experience of "otherness" and classifying people as "others"

it also can happen with, say Arabs or Jews. You can attack Islam or Judaism and cultural elements of these people, until eventually you just hate the people in general and not the culture at all. at the very least, in stigmatizing the people with the concepts of "political correctness" and avoiding "political uncorrectness" people begin to develop racist habits of avoidance. that is my two scents. just watch people for yourself. watch the way for example, in a class room setting, the teacher when talking about black history or issues, uses the term "black" freely without stigmatization if no black people are in the room, however, when black folks are around, the teacher loses their composure, and use several terms interchangeably, and noticeably drop the "african-american" bomb. it even stammers out of their mouths like a word they never use, like if your conservative grandmother cussed you out, it just sound awkward and silly. Further, do they use several interchangeable terms for whiteness, such as "caucasion" and "white-american" and "European descent" in the same paragraph? no, and yet, you might hear someone say "black" "african-american" and "black-american" in the same fucking sentance! overcompensating a bit much I might say....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 12:11 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
caucausoid devil.
Old 04.01.2008, 12:18 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
caucausoid devil.

I prefer cracker or white-y thank you.

Old 04.01.2008, 12:30 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

^^^ me too, but you know I wasn't calling you a caucausoid devil, right?

I blame ice cube.

ps: I'm semi-fluent in jive.
Old 04.01.2008, 12:31 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
^^^ me too, but you know I wasn't calling you a caucausoid devil, right?

I blame ice cube.

ps: I'm semi-fluent in jive.

yo I smell you on that playboy, but dig, mayn, you bout it wit that hyphy tip?

[cool, do you speak hyphy?]

Old 04.01.2008, 01:04 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I said I spoke jive, not new-jack!

<--- OG

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth