Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How do you Fight?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2006, 09:25 AM   #21
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't fight, I use words!
Only because I'd get my ass kicked y'know.
Old 12.07.2006, 02:37 PM   #22
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
sorting things out has to be the way to go, even if you are mad at someone. otherwise it just drags on and becomes horrible.

that said, i am not always like that and its hard to sort things out when your mad at someone. space is needed at first i think as people need to clear their heads and get themselves together. dont you think?

if that doesnt work a good old fashioned duel is always good.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 02:40 PM   #23
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
I'm taking too many pills to reply. If I weren't drugged up I'd think of something clever.

And I guess I lied. I'm on Hydrocodone and acentalskdjtlaskdjmenasdlfk. Its amazing.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 04:38 PM   #24
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
It really depends on who it's with. If I'm close to the person, the issue usually drags in my mind, so the sooner the resolve the better. I have gotten much better at communicating and working out issues over the years, but it's still hard. If someone comes at me very hostile, I find it a kneejerk reaction to come back at them the same way, though I try not to.
I am the exact same way. I have never been in a real physical fight, too.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2006, 09:00 AM   #25
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
with a weapon?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2006, 09:41 AM   #26
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I usually try and talk it out. With my parents nothing works though, because it always ends up with them saying "It's my house, so it's my rules" no matter what the circumstance is. Once when I was a young lad, I put a stuffed animal under the christmas tree and got yelled at for it, and that was their reasoning. I hate it when people who use fallacies and get away with it.
Old 12.08.2006, 11:04 AM   #27
khchris
little trouble girl

khchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud of
The only fights I have are on here.

kids
khchris is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2006, 12:47 PM   #28
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
When you argue or fight, do you try and deal with the situation and yell and talk until things can be worked out? Or, do you run away from the problem and refuse to talk about it in hopes that it will all go away?

It depends. I do both depending on the situation. If i try to work it out then it's because I know that's the right way to go about it. If I refuse to talk about it then it's probably because of my ego of not wanting to bring myself down (the way I see it) to someone else's level to make them understand that I'm right. But I'm notorious for non-communication. I got 3 divorces to prove it.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2006, 12:53 PM   #29
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
just.. not.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2006, 01:40 PM   #30
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
guns motjethfufker guns, lots f guns matrixns stleew
https://www.facebook.com/AlienAnal
ALIEN ANAL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth