Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2013, 05:03 PM   #35921
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i brainwash myself and i waste time with brainwashing.
im tired of my head working and i m resting it with the most unproductive ways.

not that i'm advocating you join a cult or anything but zen type meditation is actually supposed to help that thing-- kill the overthinking. i'm supposed to restart doing that actually but ehh… there is also alcohol, ha ha ha. (viva el whiskey).

Quote:
im in love= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1Z-sUdx3A
aka..maaaan.... i need to start going out again.

ha ha, he is definitely pretty-- and while he does nothing for me i see why you like him. and he's not stupid. his bit about faulkner was good. "as i lay dying" has defeated me in the past (it's not my native language) and maybe i'll try it again. thanks for the link.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2013, 08:38 PM   #35922
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Whiskey and cacaine. Tonight mght end badly. I think my anxiety is starting to kick in.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2013, 02:28 AM   #35923
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not chewing as much as I used to...that's good.
Old 11.03.2013, 03:57 AM   #35924
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha, he is definitely pretty-- and while he does nothing for me i see why you like him. and he's not stupid. his bit about faulkner was good. "as i lay dying" has defeated me in the past (it's not my native language) and maybe i'll try it again. thanks for the link.

i read his trivia on imdb, as it is a very normal thing to do on a saturday night and my love is justified: math, studies, painting, books, writing and being super hot and adorable. but he doesnt live in the correct street.

pot was making my bad things overthinking unbearable, thats why i finally stopped doing it.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2013, 03:58 AM   #35925
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Whiskey and cacaine. Tonight mght end badly. I think my anxiety is starting to kick in.

how did it go?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2013, 07:25 AM   #35926
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Whiskey and cacaine.

Cacaine indeed! That stuff is caca.

-Makes you drink waaaaaaay more than your body can handle. Which is poisonous.

-It's expensive.

-All one can think about all night is "más cacaína por favor"

-Makes your dick numb. *Terrible* This alone should dissuade people.

-It conditions you like an experimental dog: years and years after last having snorted it, the simple mention of the stuff makes my nose tingle. Heavy users who talk about it want to go take a shit instead. Woof-woof, Pavlov.

-Brings out the worst in people. You'll never see two stoners fight each other over the last hit of the roach--but two cokeheads growling like animals over the last scrap off the knife? All the fucking time. Greed & misery.

-It narrows your perception into a fucking tunnel.

-Makes you think you're having a smart conversation while everyone is just actually spewing incoherent motormouth gibberish only held together by syntax. Okay, this might be a plus in a social situation, but still, highly inaccurate.

-May not be meth, but it's still a hard drug. Addictive as fuck.

-For all the empty pleasure of the night before, the depression that follows is really fucking shit. I've known people who had to keep snorting just to avoid falling into a suicidal gloom. "Cacaine" indeed.

Quote:
how did it go?

I bet you his liver hurts, his jaw hurts, and he wants to hide in bed with the curtains closed for the next 24 hours. Poor Joaquín!
Old 11.03.2013, 09:42 AM   #35927
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
how did it go?
It was awful and ok at the same time. I had some fun.....but my mind was still being plagued. I kind of hate to say this, but sometimes the drugs are necessary. I mean...yeah they're kind of awful and stuff....but right now I need that little kick. I really don't know how to deal with shit liek that, and I just have t0 get past it somehow. A person told my roommate, "Wow, he's really opening up and stuff". Anyways last nigth was half pretty cool...and half of it was me wanting to hide in my room or just leave.
Old 11.03.2013, 03:50 PM   #35928
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.03.2013, 04:21 PM   #35929
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

here some yoni kash to cheer you up a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svoGMzUoT30

Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down
I went right home and I went to bed
I stuck that lovin' 44 beneath my head

Got up next mornin' and I grabbed that gun
Took a shot of cocaine and away I run
Made a good run but I run too slow
They overtook me down in Juarez, Mexico

Late in the hot joints takin' the pill
In walked the sheriff from Jericho Hill
He said, "Willy Lee your name is not Jack Brown
You're the dirty hack that shot your woman down"

Said, "Yes, oh yes, my name is Willy Lee
If you've got a warrant just read it to me
Shot her down because she made me slow
I thought I was her daddy but she had five more"

When I was arrested I was dressed in black
They put me on a train and they took me back
Had no friend for to go my bail
They slapped my dried up carcass in that county jail

Early next mornin' bout a half past nine
I spied the sheriff coming down the line
Ah, and he coughed as he cleared his throat
He said come on you dirty heck into that district court

Into the courtroom my trial began
Where I was handled by twelve honest men
Just before the jury started out
I saw the little judge commence to look about

In about five minutes in walked a man
Holding the verdict in his right hand
The verdict read in the first degree
I hollered, "Lordy, Lordy have mercy on me"

The judge he smiled as he picked up his pen
99 years in the Folsom pen
99 years underneath that ground
I can't forget the day I shot that bad bitch down

Come on you gotta' listen to unto me
Lay off that whiskey, let that cocaine be.
Old 11.04.2013, 07:06 AM   #35930
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.04.2013, 09:31 AM   #35931
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Cacaine indeed! That stuff is caca.

-Makes you drink waaaaaaay more than your body can handle. Which is poisonous.

-It's expensive.

-All one can think about all night is "más cacaína por favor"

-Makes your dick numb. *Terrible* This alone should dissuade people.

-It conditions you like an experimental dog: years and years after last having snorted it, the simple mention of the stuff makes my nose tingle. Heavy users who talk about it want to go take a shit instead. Woof-woof, Pavlov.

-Brings out the worst in people. You'll never see two stoners fight each other over the last hit of the roach--but two cokeheads growling like animals over the last scrap off the knife? All the fucking time. Greed & misery.

-It narrows your perception into a fucking tunnel.

-Makes you think you're having a smart conversation while everyone is just actually spewing incoherent motormouth gibberish only held together by syntax. Okay, this might be a plus in a social situation, but still, highly inaccurate.

-May not be meth, but it's still a hard drug. Addictive as fuck.

-For all the empty pleasure of the night before, the depression that follows is really fucking shit. I've known people who had to keep snorting just to avoid falling into a suicidal gloom. "Cacaine" indeed.

I bet you his liver hurts, his jaw hurts, and he wants to hide in bed with the curtains closed for the next 24 hours. Poor Joaquín!

Those aren't reasons not do it, just not to do it regularly.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2013, 10:00 AM   #35932
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Those aren't reasons not do it, just not to do it regularly.
of course, it's the same with a lot of things-- coffeeholics can't get good sleep, cigarette smokers can't breathe right, perpetual stoners have a hard time getting their shit together, habitual drunks are some of the most horrible people one can meet, and of course there are exceptions to this rule but they are not the rule.

still, i think the addictive potential of cocaine is a lot higher than other drugs, both legal and illegal, the heart damage is nothing to fuck with, the behavioral consequences can be atrocious, and the withdrawal is a complete and absolute mindfuck that will have people jumping out of windows.

Quote:
I kind of hate to say this, but sometimes the drugs are necessary.

then again, people need a "digestive" every now and then... but the downside is that most people's parties aren't exactly a therapeutic or shamanistic experience which would be the best sorts of contexts to get the most out of the drugs. yes, yes, utopias, i know.
Old 11.04.2013, 01:28 PM   #35933
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

lol....e-mail from our avo sales rep. A middle aged woman.

"Hi Joey

Yes I do
40s @ xxx
48s @ xxx
60s @ xxx

Just let me know what you need and for when and I will hook you up. Thanks so much!"

lulz. I will hook you up.....

oh God. She's a real cool chick though. Super nice...and was super patient with mah newbie buying self.
Old 11.04.2013, 01:33 PM   #35934
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
l

Just let me know what you need and for when and I will hook you up. Thanks so much!"

lulz. I will hook you up.....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2013, 05:56 PM   #35935
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
The mayor of my city (Toronto) just admitted to smoking crack

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2013, 05:58 PM   #35936
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_ladyland
The mayor of my city (Toronto) just admitted to smoking crack
i heard him on the radio. hilarious.
Old 11.05.2013, 07:04 PM   #35937
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Regularly smoking it, or just doing it once like when Bill Clinton admitted to smoking a joint?
Old 11.05.2013, 08:12 PM   #35938
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Regularly smoking it, or just doing it once like when Bill Clinton admitted to smoking a joint?

When it comes to crack, fucking shit, honestly is there really a difference? Further, do you honestly believe Pimpin Bill Clinton only toked it once, and didn't even inhale? That the mayor only smoked crack once is more believable than that yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2013, 09:10 PM   #35939
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
What's even funnier/sadder is that a 44 year old man was able to justify smoking crack a couple times because he was "in a drunken stupor"

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 02:54 AM   #35940
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

For the record I'm not saying Bill Clinton only smoked it once, I'm saying he admitted to smoking it once.
1297169717471787179417951796 1797 179817991800180718471897 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth