Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2013, 04:51 PM   #35341
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Let Dwight go. If he is stupid enough to walk away from the Lakers so be it, he will only be doomed to be the next Carmelo Anthony (i.e. ringless "superstar")

In LA, we like Dwight, we'd like him to stay and play basketball, but lets get that shit straight, we're the fucking Los Angeles Lakers, we don't need to kiss the egos of budding talent, if they want to walk yo, it will always be their loss trust that

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 04:55 PM   #35342
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I don't want that mercenary. that weak-ass, soft-ass, fame-whore Howard would kill my beloved Rockets. He is the only guy to go to Dream and not have some of Dreams humility and respect rub off...
Old 07.05.2013, 05:42 PM   #35343
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I don't want that mercenary. that weak-ass, soft-ass, fame-whore Howard would kill my beloved Rockets. He is the only guy to go to Dream and not have some of Dreams humility and respect rub off...

I would have been just as relieved if Howard didn't choose the Rockets.

However, looking at his statistics over the past five season, there is no doubt he has been the best center in the NBA over this period of time.

Dwight Howard is the only NBA center to average 20 points per game in four of the past five seasons.

One good thing about the City of Houston, Howard will not get the attention he has sought in the past.

Also, working with Coach Kevin McHale and additional work with Olajuwon should improve his play on the defensive side of the ball.

Lastly, I've heard Rockets GM Daryl Morey say multiple times this week that the Rockets aren't looking to trade Omer Asik.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 05:47 PM   #35344
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
we're the fucking Los Angeles Lakers

And according to reports, this played a HUGE reason as to why Howard wanted no part of the franchise.

Howard now joins the following list of Houston Big Men:

Elvin Hayes
Moses Malone
Ralph Sampson
Hakeem Olajuwon
Yao Ming
Old 07.05.2013, 05:47 PM   #35345
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with Bytor, while we all know Dwigh(mare) is a drama queen, his skills on the court speak for themselves. Even returning from a back injury and a joke of an injured Lakers team he led the league in rebounds, shot above .500, and also led all centers with 48 double doubles. In a fucked up way, the guy is worth it IF/WHEN he gets his head and ego straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
And according to reports, this played a HUGE reason as to why Howard wanted no part of the franchise.

Dude cry me a river, the Lakers have built the career of almost every hall of fame center in the past 50 years not named Bill Russel. Howard needs to get the fuck over himself, if he truly wants to be a star or celebrity or praised basketball player, there is honestly no better place than the Lakers, and EVERY player in the league knows it

Ask Brook Lopez, Tyson Chandler, or Anderson Varejao and I'd be willing to wager those guys would, even if with initial reluctance, concede that the Lakers is the best place for centers trying to make a name for themselves. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if Omer Asik got EXCITED just when he heard his name mentioned in a Laker trade alone!

Old 07.05.2013, 06:01 PM   #35346
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
the Lakers have built the career of almost every hall of fame center in the past 50 years

Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
?

YES - Lakers have had some very good centers.

However, it's very clear he wanted no more part of the Lakers franchise. I've read reports that it's possible he NEVER DID.

This mostly has to do with the fact he chose to live in a hotel and never "officially" had roots (home) in LA.

Just think, this time last season the Rockets "best" player was......Kevin Martin
Old 07.05.2013, 06:01 PM   #35347
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

By the way, just read the Houston not only just snagged up Dwight, but that Omer Asik already wants to leave, and rightfully so, he should feel absolutely snubbed, disrespected, and scoffed considering the guy averaged a double double for the season and is not a back up center?

Good riddance Dwightmare, good luck with locker room implosion

Old 07.05.2013, 06:06 PM   #35348
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
By the way, just read the Houston not only just snagged up Dwight, but that Omer Asik already wants to leave, and rightfully so, he should feel absolutely snubbed, disrespected, and scoffed considering the guy averaged a double double for the season and is not a back up center?

Are you referring to the report via Yahoo Sports?

This week I've heard multiple interviews with Rockets GM Daryl Morey where he says the Rockets aren't looking to shop Asik if they land Howard. That they have talked with Omer and he is on board with Howard being part of the Rockets team.

However, I do believe Jeremy Lin may be trade bait......especially if the Celtics are looking to move, Rajon Rondo.
Old 07.05.2013, 06:08 PM   #35349
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Its just rumors but seems realistic to me. How could Omer NOT feel snubbed?
http://espn.go.com/nba/conversations...rd-source-says

As to your list of Wilt, Shaq, and Kareem, those aren't just the best centers to play for the Lakers, neither just some of the best centers to ever play the game, those, three guys are literally three of the best players EVER of ANY position

I love me some Dream and Mose Malone, but lets get serious here, Lakers triumvirate of Hall of Famers trumps any list, period, and Dwight can walk away if he likes, Lakers damn well know they will recover, but it will take some time and humility, both of which are think are perfectly reasonable for Los Angeles at the moment.

Old 07.05.2013, 06:13 PM   #35350
Bytor Peltor
Banned

This is a joke, but I would be Happy with a Third Championship.

Old 07.05.2013, 06:16 PM   #35351
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Lakers damn well know they will recover, but it will take some time and humility, both of which are think are perfectly reasonable for Los Angeles at the moment.

Don't forget $70 Million for Kobe who may very well spend the season rehabbing.
Old 07.05.2013, 06:27 PM   #35352
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Don't forget $70 Million for Kobe who may very well spend the season rehabbing.

That is true (though its closer to $51,000,000), but even sitting on the bench Kobe generates twice those figures for LA

By the way, I think this solves EVERYONE'S roster problems

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kt6kygk

Old 07.06.2013, 01:00 AM   #35353
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Dwight changed the picture to his twitter account: https://twitter.com/DwightHoward

Stephen A. Smith says he spoke to Dwight Howard and it was Houston all the way. He never flip-flopped, as was reported.

Stephen A says Dwight Howard is disgusted by reports that he was flip-flopping.

If Stephen A is telling the truth, this means NO GOODS like, J A Adande and Chris Broussard were making up and fabricating stories all along.

Old 07.06.2013, 01:52 AM   #35354
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i think its pointless to try and clean the charcoal under my fingernails - aka, been having a good week due to 4hour drawing sessions every day.

dunno, you probably know of this: a reality called 'work of art, the next great artist'. if you wanna check it out. i have been enjoying it.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2013, 04:30 AM   #35355
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
A couple of years ago a friend lent me 2 books, and now I'm starting to read them.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 04:36 PM   #35356
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hvent had me a camel Turkish royal in a while. Damn neighborhoods where I work don't carry them. Newports and kools....ewww. Either way these fucking cigarettes are amazing. Whoever put this post in urban dictionary knows his shit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rkish%20royals
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 04:41 PM   #35357
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hvent had me a camel Turkish royal in a while. Damn neighborhoods where I work don't carry them. Newports and kools....ewww. Either way these fucking cigarettes are amazing. Whoever put this post in urban dictionary knows his shit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rkish%20royals

Turkish Royal was a great smoke. I haven't smoked a cigarette in six years, but when I did, it was Camel or Winston exclusively (or American Spirit rollies). Turkish Gold was ok for a Light version, but Royal in the blue pack was where it was at.

Old 07.07.2013, 06:17 PM   #35358
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
are they good for heavy smokers like me or does it matter? also, do they contain that FSC nasty shit? that stuff concerns me and forces you to take more drags. and that's not good.

wierd Suchfriends. i just started trying those American Spirits last week from a local tobacco shop because i read they didn't contain FSC's.

I'm not sure about what they contain....but I assure it is one of the best tobacco products out there.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 11:42 PM   #35359
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Turkish Royals contain the same kinds of preservatives as breakfast cereals. If you you want a natural yet affordable tobacco smoke Winston True Taste. Ingredients: Tobacco, water.

Turkish Royal?

Quote:
  • Tobacco
  • Water
  • Glycerol
  • Honey
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Cocoa
  • Cellulose Fiber
  • Diammonium Phosphate
  • Ammonium Hydroxide
  • Natural & Artificial Flavors

http://www.rjrt.com/brandcompounds.aspx

Old 07.08.2013, 08:04 AM   #35360
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If they measure floorspace in square feet why do they not measure shits in tube-feet? I just took like 6 tube-feet of shit today...
1268166817181758176517661767 1768 176917701771177818181868 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth