Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #19001
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

FIVE EASY PIECES (criterion blu-ray)

fucking great! and who the fuck is bob rafelson? he's never registered in my radar. this movie is great. jack nicholson was simply fantastic in it.

had to watch it on 2 installments-- half in the weekend and half this morning. i missed a bit of connection with that and now i'm rewatching some bits.

i could probably start rewatching it right away.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM   #19002
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
The last movie I watched was a documentary short-subject.

Those of you who are impressed with the true story of the Warrens, in the film "The Conjuring", mentioned above, should truly love this one, as it documents nothing less than an actual CURE for deaf-muteness. Not only that, but it clearly identifies the CAUSE of deaf-muteness in the revolutionary China of half a century ago as bourgeois political revisionism, particularly as practiced by Liu Shaoqi.

Here 'tis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4U_acIJesI

Once again, those of you who believe in the Warrens, as portrayed in "The Conjuring", should be positively inspired by this one.

Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 04:39 AM   #19003
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Call me stupid but I'm struggling to make a connection.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 06:17 AM   #19004
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
The New Yorker panned the new MI movie.

gmku is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
851901941948949950 951
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth