Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page damn, i want this bed
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.10.2006, 12:32 PM   #41
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded
i dont want to stain the carpets. the house looks trashy enough.

true that, although hanging from the walls, they might add a nice touch to the atmosphere...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:32 PM   #42
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded
i dont want to stain the carpets. the house looks trashy enough.

Carpet sucks. Hardwood rules.
Kill them, then rip out the carpet.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:34 PM   #43
Jaded
little trouble girl

Jaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
true that, although hanging from the walls, they might add a nice touch to the atmosphere...

ooo how awesome. ill make them into lampshades.

hardwoods are fantastic, but honestly...i dont WANT to know whats under my carpeting. the carpet is pulling up and is bad enough...i cant even vacuum!
Jaded is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:43 PM   #44
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
When we bought this place, there was some hideous once-an-awful-shade-of-rust-but-now-an-awful-shade-of-brown shag carpet in here. We had peeled up an edge when we were looking at the house to see if there was wood underneath, and we were lucky that there were no giant stains or anything when we pulled it up. I didn't ever even set up any furniture in those rooma; I pulled it all out immediately.
The floors still need refinishing, but at least there's no gross carpet.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:45 PM   #45
Jaded
little trouble girl

Jaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
When we bought this place, there was some hideous once-an-awful-shade-of-rust-but-now-an-awful-shade-of-brown shag carpet in here. We had peeled up an edge when we were looking at the house to see if there was wood underneath, and we were lucky that there were no giant stains or anything when we pulled it up. I didn't ever even set up any furniture in those rooma; I pulled it all out immediately.
The floors still need refinishing, but at least there's no gross carpet.

oh gahhhh i think i had that same carpeting in my old house. it looks like someone spewed everywhere.
Jaded is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:55 PM   #46
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
and what if the magnets fail and the bed falls? it would scare the shit out of me and would never sleep on it again. oh and yes, hardwood is alot better.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 01:13 PM   #47
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
When the Spectral Presence double LP working under the title "Science and Man" outsells every other independently released CD ever made, I'll buy one.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 01:19 PM   #48
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
That was my first thought! Sterility. And cancer.

What the fuck?! You can't get cancer or become sterile from a magnet!
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 01:45 PM   #49
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
What the fuck?! You can't get cancer or become sterile from a magnet!

Can, too. It's in they little evil rays.

Everything gives you cancer.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 01:52 PM   #50
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty cool bed. Looks like something out of a Kubrick film.
Old 07.10.2006, 04:48 PM   #51
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
ive got the floating bed fever, man..

i want one. now.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth