Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Next Shellac Album is Gonna FUCKING PWN!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2006, 06:22 AM   #21
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
nomadicfollower,just open it with quicktime player! (right click on the file,open with---then chosse the program from the list)
i guess you should already have it installed coz it's the same player used to see the sy videos in this site....yipppeeee!great song...i guess produces by good ol'steeeeeve should sound simply amazing (every record i own produced by s.a. sounds better the higher you turn the volume up)
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 11:23 AM   #22
Confusion is Dante
little trouble girl

Confusion is Dante has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm hoping they release a new album this year. Steve Albini is fucking incredible! He's fucking crazy..............like a fox!
It's been like, what........4 or 5 years since '1000 Hurts'.........

My bough never breaks, I don't stumble into anything
Confusion is Dante is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 11:25 AM   #23
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
nomadicfollower,just open it with quicktime player! (right click on the file,open with---then chosse the program from the list)
i guess you should already have it installed coz it's the same player used to see the sy videos in this site....yipppeeee!great song...i guess produces by good ol'steeeeeve should sound simply amazing (every record i own produced by s.a. sounds better the higher you turn the volume up)

Thanks. I'll try that out.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth