Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Your Parent's music taste
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.07.2006, 05:38 PM   #81
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
stepdad - tammy wynette, etal.
mother - the statler brothers, etal.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 08:26 AM   #82
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
OK neil diamond..... which isnt too bad when you consider........
bad country and western
irish country and western which is absolute woeful tripe
cliff richard

but dad does like leadbelly

She is Irish though, to be fair. Unless she doesn't listen to Daniel O' Donnel, in which case she'll probably get kicked out of the country for un-Irish activity.

My Mum has the standard Irish tastes, has a much better collection of country stuff than I do. She also likes odds and sods of swing jazz and the like. But she's also quite into some things like the Fall and Radiohead and stuff like that. She really, really hates Pavement and the White Stripes. She think they're comedy bands.

Which is excellent.

My Dad's very sweet, but not too broad with his taste in music. It sort of stopped around 1969. Actually, it's the Beatles, Queen and Meatloaf are the only things he likes, and some modern gash like Coldplay, Keane and the Lighthouse Family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth