Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Recommendations
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.08.2008, 01:49 AM   #21
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death & the Maiden
Phew, that's good news. I was looking at the liner notes and thinking "oh no, is this a Swedish Iron Maiden?"

Hmm, well. In a way they sort of are. A bit like Maiden, but definitely Doomier. It is a great album - although you might find the vocals a bit much. I like them but they're certainly not to everybody's taste. But come on, the singer looked like this: how amazing is that?

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2008, 02:25 AM   #22
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
My fave black metal is Xasthur and Wolves in the Throne Room.
dionysusundone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth