Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What do you guys thing the meaning of life is?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.01.2020, 07:37 PM   #21
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
July 21 7:52 PM 2020

I am sitting in my room. Noise music comes out of the stereo.
I am obliterated. I consume myself.

Whirl and buzz of outside world mixed with electro-static metallic flux.

Will I survive?

("Inner Pollution" Baptist Skin Communiti)

The tone, I wish it was nasty.

My flesh.

----

Out of focus gazing, high pressure.
Smoke another cigarette, dial your nerves up a bit.
Get excited.

Get wired.

Scumfuck cheeseburger heroin junkie.

Want to play a game?
"Savior Machine"
"Remember Who You Are"
"Existence is Dust"

I decline.

----

I sing in the Temple of Music, past my bedtime and all the time.
Energetically pouring myself into every affect
I vibrate the environment and
It vibrates me
Feedback

Most of the time I am entombed in my cave, where I store my treasures.
Relics of past victories, poetries of lost battles.
Microbial records of innumerable content.

I worship Venus, in thought only because
I have lost touch with the stars.
Her being so far.

I am a human being. I think there are other beings in other places in the universe.
I think our idea of intelligence is skewed.
If virons aren't intelligent than nothing is.
Virons created the human.
To speak nothing of the atom.

I live on Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy. I have heard that others call our planet "Terra-1" but
I doubt Latin is a universal language. I don't like where I live because categories like "North"
and "South" matter to me. I want to live in the middle. I have consumed every mind altering substance
known to man. I believe altered states of consciousness are important. These days I am more interested in how
art can alter the mind. I believe plants communicate with humans and that if it weren't for the opium flower
Zimmerman would have never written "Mr. Tambourine Man" and I would not be with you today.

The future, the future!

Futuristic mind fucks bend the road clear the bush, ready to relax.

In the shade of yesterday on this water pond I want to declare to you that
The purpose of life is to create life. We are designed to create beings more glorious than I.
And you don't even know how high technology you are?

----

I want to go out and destroy the gardens, play in ecstasy.
Climb and enjoy.

I used to get drunk because I thought it would help me pour out my feelings.
Now it disturbs me.

I have nothing positive to say.

-----

I don't believe in anthropomorphism in art, so I am destined to paint blocks of color.
Old 10.02.2020, 02:13 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
pretty cool, Bobby...
Old 10.02.2020, 02:23 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
rock and roll all night

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2020, 02:23 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
and party every day

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2020, 12:53 AM   #25
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
rock and roll all night

Wow, how's it going old friend.

You hear the new Deftones or what?

Hot damn
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth