Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what to wear for my muck up day??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2006, 05:06 AM   #21
supersonicsix
little trouble girl

supersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
do you guys do pranks?

EDIT: 666th post.

yesss. we've got one planned now actually.
it's not really bad, just funny.
so, at two opposite ends of a hallway you fill plastic cups up with red cordial, like heaps of them, and place them in rows and collumns for about 3 metres so that it blocks off the two ends and the only way to get through is to empty out the cups.
when my friends first told me i didn't get it, but now i do
supersonicsix is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 06:03 AM   #22
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
to supersonicsix:
you re ideas are wonderful.warderobe:you have to take some authorities with you so you are protected.
(like beck or thursten or both)jump into a white dress with 2 holes on the top(where your eyes come out) and graffity it with with red painting.chose the day of halloween?or why not dress yourself as the queen of England .you can find plenty of rude articles in halloween-boutiques.mabe there you can also find some inspiration for new ideas for making trouble at this shool.
Old 10.10.2006, 06:21 AM   #23
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
i can already see cordial running over the whole ground.but there still is a problem. who will clean that mess. there is however a small risc that there be some broken bones . mabe you could announce on a paper that students and teachers run a high risc of life if they continue they re way into the student rooms .if shool is already on ,then they will feel the prison.be sure to desruct "camaras " so no action could be filmed. the director(authority of the shool)has to be studied before and has to be chained with a sailor s rope at the moment the action with carvial takes place .make him shut up with something closing his mouth like a red scar or so. you have to wear pigmasks or something.It is important that noone recognizes you and be sure too quickly jump on a bus to get out of this place. you have to consider every detail if you don twanna be caught by police.another possibility is to deliver yourself to the police so you will feel the same as jesus in court . inform yourself before about lawyers who still have compassion for the truth.
Old 10.10.2006, 06:25 AM   #24
blue sunlover
stalker

i forgot :the bus has to be driven on a rock and then be thrown below.

i hope you re revolution will be televised.Good Luck!
Old 10.10.2006, 06:38 AM   #25
supersonicsix
little trouble girl

supersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of light
well thank you blue sunlover. pig masks? maybe. we'll have some people on watch, and maybe a set of faked events to distract the teachers so they don't go anywhere near us and the chosen building.
Old 10.10.2006, 06:42 AM   #26
blue sunlover
stalker

think of it and just
Quote:
DO IT!!!
Old 10.10.2006, 06:47 AM   #27
Jico

whatever you wear this is an essencial accessory...

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 08:07 AM   #28
blue sunlover
stalker

J.you just brought the essence.
Old 10.10.2006, 08:13 AM   #29
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicsix
okay, so I'm not sure if you Americans, English, European etc etc highschool goers have a 'muck up day' in year 12 (last year) as your final day of school. ever. but anyway we do (sort of, it's actually called 'dress up day' because my school is really tight and don't call it 'muck up day' because the other schools that do the kids go wild, like chopping the heads of chickens and stuff...i'm not kidding ) anyway. me and my friend were thinking of getting high and dressing up as beatniks, the clean cut kind, and then recite Ginsberg's 'Howl'. Is that a really stupid idea, like 'hey we're the weird alternative kids'? that's not what we are, but you know what i mean..and all the indie kids get to go as emo which screams of 'we are cooler than thee'.
last year i remember heaps of girls went as Barbie's. ahaha.
ps. it's an all girls school, relatively conservative (our principle is a nun! ahaha that still makes me laugh). not that makes much of a difference but yer. i don't really have any other ideas. a pirate might be cool.
any other thoughts/suggestions would be most appreciated!!!

Where I live there is no grade 12. We go straight from 11 to college, so I really wouldn't know what to suggest!
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 08:26 AM   #30
blue sunlover
stalker

people with stiky culture inside their heads seem to have no ideas...
Old 10.10.2006, 04:46 PM   #31
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
So, in other words, Cantanky wants you to dress up like Courtney Love.
exactly. that's what i've been trying to say all along.
Old 10.10.2006, 07:56 PM   #32
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
we're thinking of instigating an enormous food fight during the last week of school. the lunch room is surrounded by a sort of balcony, so we'll be launching balloons full of pudding or ketchup or something onto the tables. then we'd wheel a giant trash can full of spaghetti or something into the middle and let the underclassmen have a shot.
Old 10.11.2006, 12:36 AM   #33
supersonicsix
little trouble girl

hehe food fight sounds fun!
Old 10.11.2006, 01:02 AM   #34
blue sunlover
stalker

there got to be some rotten vegetables and smelly old eggs.
Old 10.11.2006, 07:38 AM   #35
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
dress up like me.
Like I said: a whore.
Old 10.11.2006, 10:43 AM   #36
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
^ owned
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2006, 06:51 PM   #37
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
I'm the same year at my school, and we have to read poetry for english. So I wanted to dress up as Ginsberg and read 'Howl', but my teacher said it was too long.

So I'm doing some Dylan Thomas instead.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2006, 07:04 PM   #38
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i feel dumber after reading this thread "i thought of dressing up like an intellectual poseur, do something dumb and pretentious and i wanted you guys to make me feel good and part of the herd by agreeing with me, so do you agree with me?"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2006, 07:05 PM   #39
Jico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Dan Speaks
I'm the same year at my school, and we have to read poetry for english. So I wanted to dress up as Ginsberg and read 'Howl', but my teacher said it was too long.

So I'm doing some Dylan Thomas instead.
Great. But boring.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2006, 07:40 PM   #40
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, weak story, but I felt the need to share that I had a similiar experience.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth