Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Advice Needed
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2007, 07:23 PM   #1
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
It has never been my intention, as long as I've been a member of this board, to ask for help from any of you. I assumed I couldn't be helped.
Momentarily forgetting this assumption, I have another, cliche, boring, incessant question concerning 'girl problems'.
A lady friend of mine, who I've known for some time but until recently have not hung out with, has been 'leading me on' or so I believe. This is where advice is needed.
Earlier she called me and said something along the lines of "oh, the smell of your laundry lingers in my car, sigh of obession (stated paranthetically)". I replied, confused, "Patience heightens passion". Then into what I meant by that, which I modestly beat around the bush. She gave up. I exasperated her. She said call her when I "quit your little tea party (though she said it without contempt and in good humour) and tell me what you mean". Cynicism caused me to hear voices in the background, as if it was all a joke. As it was only a chance to laugh at naive me.
However, this isn't the first time she's said something similar to this.

Go for it? Back off? What does she really mean?
(I have the inclination to go for it, and perhaps I will, whenever I do get over my frustrating modesty)
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:29 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
before i give you inappropriate advice

how old are you?

--
edit: i see 16 from your profile.

so: any true girlfriends in your past, or just friends who are girls?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:31 PM   #3
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Old 04.12.2007, 07:31 PM   #4
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I'd go for it. At least then you won't regret it like I regret my missed chances.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:31 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
sorry, please read my edits
Old 04.12.2007, 07:33 PM   #6
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

No true girlfriends.
No pleasing contact.
Old 04.12.2007, 07:35 PM   #7
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Go, go, go!

You are the alternate universe me. Don't miss your chances! You'll regret them terribly and spend all night either devising a time machine or wishing you were dead.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:36 PM   #8
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
she's asking for you to make your move! go for it!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:40 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
No true girlfriends.
No pleasing contact.

oh! you're NEW. no wonder.

ok, remember this-- it's the job of the man to push & the job of the girl to pull back. such is the mating dance.

when you tell her "patience heightens passion" you're robbing her of her role. don't do that. it's her job to act coy, if a all. so, go hunter, & stalk your prey!

if you want her, don't be coy. no no no no no! she needs to feel appreciated. wanted. sexy. beautiful.

but anyway, my advice, my silly advice, after years of teenage pain, is: THINK LESS. and shut the fuck up! (i say this in a good way).

we know you're nervous, but, get a hold of yourself & take a deep breath & be cool. we know your mind is racing thinking a million thoughts but those are a bunch of horseshit. just take a deep breath, return your mind to your body, and for the love of god pounce when the opportunity presents itself.

think less. i swear. i don't mean become stupid-- i mean ACT.

there's this little game i like to play you just let the woman speak, speak, speak, and you say "uh-huh" and "yeah" and "mmm" and you don't have to to any talking. some times you have to just shut up.

now am i rambling here? suuuuure! but everybody got butterflies the first time around. the 2nd and the 3rd too. you gotta just jump.

in the meantime, read some kissing manuals. dont go & shove your teeth on her lip or headbutt her nose. that can be cute, sure, but won't get you a lot of action. think of this-- she's probably as nervous as you. make her feel at ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
she's asking for you to make your move! go for it!

and lissen to the superkoolgirl #1
Old 04.12.2007, 07:46 PM   #10
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

Fair advice, though it has come into my mind before. I know thinking is the problem, is my problem. I just don't know how to combat it.
However, it is not possible that she's nervous at all, for various reasons which would be apparent if you knew her.
But, when school's out she's moving to New York to go to college (yeah, she's 18) so if I were to make a fool of myself, the torture would last just as long as her presence.
Old 04.12.2007, 07:51 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Fair advice, though it has come into my mind before. I know thinking is the problem, is my problem. I just don't know how to combat it.
However, it is not possible that she's nervous at all, for various reasons which would be apparent if you knew her.
But, when school's out she's moving to New York to go to college (yeah, she's 18) so if I were to make a fool of myself, the torture would last just as long as her presence.

oh, 18 vs. 16. hm... well maybe you're just her little friend. but if she needs to experiment before she goes to college... do you want to pass the opportunity?

then again my fisrt "serious" girlfriend was 18.5 when i was 17. we were awesome together.

but maybe just find yourself a 15 year old who's as nervous as you & you can be nice to each other.

however--

if you really want this other girl you just you just gotta you just you just gotta yes you gotta yes yes yes you gotta try.

deep breath, stop thinking, mouth her.

if she throws a fit, then "oops, sorry, i misread you, ha ha". but if she doesn't... da win!
Old 04.12.2007, 07:55 PM   #12
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Act!
Old 04.12.2007, 07:58 PM   #13
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

I may very well be her 'little friend', however her last dating partner was a year younger than me. She likes 'em young, I suppose.
Really, though, from what I gather, which is another basis for my constant thinking, is that in the senior class she can not find her 'intellectual equal', which is what she's really been seeking. I'm not sure if I fill this shoes are not, hence my constant world play (I work solely in words).
Old 04.12.2007, 08:01 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I may very well be her 'little friend', however her last dating partner was a year younger than me. She likes 'em young, I suppose.
Really, though, from what I gather, which is another basis for my constant thinking, is that in the senior class she can not find her 'intellectual equal', which is what she's really been seeking. I'm not sure if I fill this shoes are not, hence my constant world play (I work solely in words).

then mouth her
mouth her
mouth her

stop posting on the internet & go see her now. while it's hot. before you overlard your brains w/ crap. go. now.

mouth her
mouth her
mouth her

(ha! that could be a song)

GO!!
Old 04.12.2007, 08:07 PM   #15
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
then mouth her
mouth her
mouth her

stop posting on the internet & go see her now. while it's hot. before you overlad your brains w/ crap. go. now.

mouth her
mouth her
mouth her

(ha! that could be a song)

GO!!

Sadly, I somewhat agree with this.

Thinking is bad at this point. Strike while the irons hot, lest ye regret.
Old 04.12.2007, 08:16 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Sadly, I somewhat agree with this.

Thinking is bad at this point. Strike while the irons hot, lest ye regret.

SADLY????

it's all for the glory my friend

Old 04.12.2007, 08:19 PM   #17
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
SADLY????

it's all for the glory my friend

I only say sadly because the sum up was mouth her and I wanted to express my opinion differently, but I found you hit the nail the on the head with yours.
Old 04.12.2007, 08:23 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I only say sadly because the sum up was mouth her and I wanted to express my opinion differently, but I found you hit the nail the on the head with yours.
ha ha true. i was trying to induce a hypnotic trance.

but anyway...

kong! kong! kong!
Old 04.12.2007, 08:24 PM   #19
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
dude, tap da bitch, bro
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 09:05 PM   #20
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

Explaining the veiling effect thinking has on instinct I've managed to think (there seem to be holes everywhere).
She's glad anyway.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth