Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Mother F*** Dave Mustaine
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.26.2006, 08:21 PM   #21
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Youthanasia was one of the first albums I bought, around 10 years ago.Haven't listened to it in about 5 I think. Nowadays I probably couldn't bear hearing it.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2006, 11:05 PM   #22
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
...what a prick though. did anybody see his whiny ass in that 'tallica doc? oh man I wish they showed him talking to james too instead of just lars. Talk about an awkward conversation...

you mean the superfabricated, two hours plus reality show of how hard is life for the millionaires in metallica? there's some part where james doesn't look like james, i bet a tenner it's his stunt double for the movie!

everybody knows dave mustaine is the biggest hypocrite in the music business...the ironic thing is that, on interviews right after becoming born again, he still used foul language...so...well...i still love megadeth's music though, most of it, but wouldn't see them live
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2006, 04:21 AM   #23
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
my older brother used to love megadeth and my Dad renamed them MegaDeaf, used to get my brothers goat right up, fucking hell though, if you like em you like em thats that, but fucking you off the forum for nothin! thats bollox, we should all join up and storm their forum and troll the shit outa them,... the bastards
Old 03.27.2006, 04:26 AM   #24
ronnierubbish
empty page

ronnierubbish has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
we should all join up and storm their forum and troll the shit outa them,... the bastards

i agree. i tried to sign up under a new name but i'm pretty sure they have my IP blocked. *sigh* so now i'm going to have to go over to my school's library tomorrow and sign up for a new account there. revenge will be had! ... somehow ...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth