Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Should I take some acid on thursday?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2008, 09:26 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm going to say "yes" because I believe this was more of a "hey guys, I'm dropping acid on thursday" thread and not a morality poll.

otherwise, I'd say "no".

you have no idea what you are putting in yr head if you take that, mon.

actually it was a genuine question, i'm not one for those who "hey guys" things, I usually enjoy people's thoughts and opinions on this forum, it is a seriously random selection of people from all over the fucking world and I terribly enjoy that fact.

this thread was more of a survey of people's opinions on acid as well as genuine question on if it would be advisable to save the doses for later [after all, that could make me even more anxious to just drop em, I have never been one to hold these kinds of things for long along with many folks I am sure as it is the nature of hallucinogens to be rather spontaneous]

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 09:29 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
then my answer is: "flush that shit".

some doors are best left closed. and by doors, I mean, Jim Morrison.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 09:41 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

some doors are best left closed. and by doors, I mean, Jim Morrison.

you know that is the fucking truth! I smoked some salvia one night, took me to literal hell, and I was scared of the universe let alone hallucinogens for months. Still I must admit, that I have gained tremendous wisdom and spiritual understanding from my several horrific accidents with hallucinogenic plants over the years, this is why indians here in cali used them as bar mitzvahs

these are the kinds of things I would not touch again,

and these fuckers on the ground, don't let them fool you, they are much worse.

ask the Jamestown colonists about that one.

and these... shit..

Old 11.12.2008, 09:43 PM   #44
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
my several horrific accidents with hallucinogenic plants over the years

Quote:
"flush that shit".

Old 11.12.2008, 09:53 PM   #45
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous(edit)
these are the kinds of things I would not touch again,

I prefer to speak in short-syllabled words and consider "..." the grandest of posts, so I don't often explain myself.

my point is: it was not the plants that gave you the bad trips. the keys to hell are in yr own mind. the chemical is simply a facilitator of the experience. if you are prone to bad trips, yr just asking for a psuedo-religious-freakout. do you really want to become a door-to-door bible salesman? I've seen it happen.

neural_burn is a terrible thing to taste.

this post brought to you by New and Improved - JINXY!
Old 11.12.2008, 09:59 PM   #46
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I don't ever wanna try it, or until I feel my mind is ready for that shit.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 10:07 PM   #47
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
i am a professional liar. not a nefarious one but the point is if you're weighing arguments seriously and you're taking the one that says 'turn into a werewolf tomorrow' as something other than inanity, then you should think of russian roulette. cus that'd be the game you decide to play. think of what you already have seen and ask yourself if there is really anything else left. my suspicion is that you're just going to end up smashing what you know and taking a look at the fragments before they drift towards abyss.

keep it instead. there's nothing else out there, and even if there is, it sounds like you've done enough shrooms to have seen it. it would be redundant and potentially life/progress destroying.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 10:11 PM   #48
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

now see, these are the kind of serious, thought provoking responses I anticipated. Regardless of the facts I will inevitably drop the doses, but it is literally refreshing to read the serious thoughts of others about the issue of dropping or not. The Socratic method can be very rewarding at times

Old 11.12.2008, 10:19 PM   #49
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=SuchFriendsAreDangerous]you know that is the fucking truth! I smoked some salvia one night, took me to literal hell

salvia sucks it just made me feel literally retarded...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 10:24 PM   #50
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

[quote=EVOLghost]
Quote:
you know that is the fucking truth! I smoked some salvia one night, took me to literal hell

salvia sucks it just made me feel literally retarded...

bad batch. that particular variety of datura is the worst, it will really mess up your interpretation of reality with serious spiritual residual effects. several folks at random have exchanged similar notes with me regarding its effects. yr really better off having had a weak experience with it, it could have been much worse for you.

Old 11.12.2008, 11:41 PM   #51
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
'turn into a werewolf tomorrow'

does 12:17am count as tomorrow? the catalyst is quickly waxing toward completion.
Old 11.13.2008, 10:51 AM   #52
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Well... lemme know how it pans out buddy
Old 11.13.2008, 11:51 AM   #53
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
psilocybin is no a poison, it can not kill you, nor does it cause any kind of physiological damage to the mind or body.

Absolutely, that's God telling you that you want to throw up! Seriously, do you honestly believe that psilocybin is the only toxin in mushrooms? If you are going to ingest chemicals, a little knowledge of chemistry wouldn't be a bad idea.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2008, 06:21 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Absolutely, that's God telling you that you want to throw up! Seriously, do you honestly believe that psilocybin is the only toxin in mushrooms? If you are going to ingest chemicals, a little knowledge of chemistry wouldn't be a bad idea.

none of these pose any serious health risks either..

5-Benzyloxy-3-indole acetic acid 2 N,
N-Dimethyltryptamine hydrogen-oxalate [aka DMT] 4
Gramine 40 3-Hydroxyethyl indole 2 5-Hydroxy-3-indole acetic acid 2
5-Hydroxyindole 4
3-Hydroxymethylindole 2
5-Hydroxytryptamine creatine sulfate [aka Serotonin] 4
5-Hydroxytryptophane 2 Indole 4 3-Indoleacetamide 2
3-Indole acetic acid 2 3-Indoleacetic acid ethyl ester 2
3-Indoleacetonitrile 2 3-Indolealdehyde 40 3-Indoleacetaldehyde 2
3-Indolecarboxylic acid 4 3-Indolelactic acid 2
gamma-(Indole)-N-butyric acid 4
beta-Indole-3-acrylic acid 2
beta-(Indole-3)-propionic acid 4
Indoxylacetate 2
Indoxylbutyrate 2
Isatin 2
5-Methoxy-2-carboxyindole 2
5-Methoxydimethyltryptamine monooxalate [aka Bufotenine] 4
5-Methoxyindole 4 2-Methylindole 2 3-Methylindole 4
5-Methylindole 4
5-Methyltryptophane 2
N-Methyltryptophane 2
Tryptamine hydrochloride 4
L-Tryptophane 0.8

but its like Lavar Burton said, you don't have to take my word for it.

Old 11.13.2008, 06:29 PM   #55
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
You copied this off of the label?
Old 11.13.2008, 07:07 PM   #56
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
so did you?
Old 11.13.2008, 09:12 PM   #57
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
none of these pose any serious health risks either..

5-Benzyloxy-3-indole acetic acid 2 N,
N-Dimethyltryptamine hydrogen-oxalate [aka DMT] 4
Gramine 40 3-Hydroxyethyl indole 2 5-Hydroxy-3-indole acetic acid 2
5-Hydroxyindole 4
3-Hydroxymethylindole 2
5-Hydroxytryptamine creatine sulfate [aka Serotonin] 4
5-Hydroxytryptophane 2 Indole 4 3-Indoleacetamide 2
3-Indole acetic acid 2 3-Indoleacetic acid ethyl ester 2
3-Indoleacetonitrile 2 3-Indolealdehyde 40 3-Indoleacetaldehyde 2
3-Indolecarboxylic acid 4 3-Indolelactic acid 2
gamma-(Indole)-N-butyric acid 4
beta-Indole-3-acrylic acid 2
beta-(Indole-3)-propionic acid 4
Indoxylacetate 2
Indoxylbutyrate 2
Isatin 2
5-Methoxy-2-carboxyindole 2
5-Methoxydimethyltryptamine monooxalate [aka Bufotenine] 4
5-Methoxyindole 4 2-Methylindole 2 3-Methylindole 4
5-Methylindole 4
5-Methyltryptophane 2
N-Methyltryptophane 2
Tryptamine hydrochloride 4
L-Tryptophane 0.8

but its like Lavar Burton said, you don't have to take my word for it.

I give you props on the credible come back. I hope you're tripping right now while reading chemistry books.

However, we've been around this block before. You are correct that I don't have to take your word for it. I have personal experience to go on, and even the most gutter street acid I ever ate was a lot gentler on the body than Nature's own fungi.

I will forever maintain that the mushrooms don't want to be eaten, and thus they exude poisons for the purpose of making extinct the mushroom eaters, and a side effect of this toxicity includes hallucinations. Give me something made in a lab with purity as the actual intent any day.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2008, 11:13 PM   #58
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
what the hell is a green goggles
Old 11.14.2008, 01:47 PM   #59
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
. Give me something made in a lab with purity as the actual intent any day.

we are truly polar opposites in this regard.

laboratories frighten me.

they remind me too much of rooms like these:

Old 10.26.2015, 12:48 AM   #60
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Haha i forgot to tell y'all those doses were crazy and i ended up kidnapping my little sister and my friend taking them hostage for a few hours while the house was melting.. good times sort of

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth