Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page where de red fern grows
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.17.2006, 06:14 PM   #21
ShermanLoper
little trouble girl

ShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's asses
If you have an electric guitar on the pickups will pick up the electomagnetic motor of the drill. Any power tool will work. so rummage through your garage and don't cut off your finger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I love the drill in Burning Spear. I don't understand how that works, though...Do electric drills have an audio-out jack or...what?
ShermanLoper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 01:11 AM   #22
not_alone
empty page

not_alone has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
i got that EP a couple of weeks ago. i really love it. i love the burning spear, the good and the bad, i dreamed i dream, and where the red fern grows. they really were amazing from the very start
not_alone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 05:17 PM   #23
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
i read somewhere (here?) that he used a contact mic on the drill (into the wah-wah/amp), which was the first thing that's ever made sense to me since i first heard the track.
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth