Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Italian Ice
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.27.2009, 04:50 AM   #1
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
This is pretty much the best dessert/whatever it is of all time. Especially the strawberry stuff. Does anyone else love this stuff or is it just me =o

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 04:56 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
In 1975, Spidey fights a clone of himself and the clone dies in an explosion. Afterwards, Spidey dumps the dead clone's body down the smokestack of an incinerator. As Comic Book stuff goes, this is barely noticeably dumb. Happens all the time. Wait, though. In 1988, a Clone of Spidey's dead girl friend Gwen Stacy hooks up with the High Evolutionary, a dude who can evolve things. A fella named Ben Rielly, who will later turn out to be the not dead not incinerated clone of Spider-Man starts hanging out with this guy named Kaine, who, as sometimes happens, is also a clone of Spider-Man. Kaine. In 1994, a mysterious stranger lurks around Peter Parker and his family and after a year of pussy footing they come face to face and WAAAAAA!! The mysterious stranger is also Peter Parker, probably a clone I'd guess. They fight and then team up and then the clone looks like he died in an explosion, but really goes off into exile so he won't bother anybody. Meanwhile, somebody creates another Spider-Man Clone. By my count there are now at least three Spider-men. The Ben Rielly clone starts fightin' crime as the Scarlet Spider. Mary Jane gets pregnant and Spidey starts having dreams that really he's the clone. In 1995, another clone of Spider-Man is introduced. Maybe it's that third clone, or maybe it's a fourth one. Three of the Spider-men meet and fight and team up and Ben Rielly takes Spider-Man's place in jail and Spider-Man takes on the Scarlet Spider identity. (HAH! I said 'titty'). It turns out Ben is the real Peter and Peter is the clone and the third clone (who's bad, by the way) Takes on the Identity (titty) of Spidercide, allowing him to deliver Spidercide chats. Spidercide kills Kaine and then falls to his death, so we're back to two Spider-men. Spider-Man has a breakdown and retires and Scarlet Spider joins the new Warriors because that's where characters that suck ass generally wind up. Turns out the guy who's making clones used to work for the High Evolutionary. Oh, and Kaine comes back from the dead, so it's three Spider-men again. And Ben dies his hair and starts being Spider-Man instead of the Scarlet Spider. I think. And somewhere in there we got a robot Scarlet Spider, who's bad. Peter (retired Spider-Man) Looses his powers. Kaine shows up again, and they find a skeleton is a spider costume is a smokestack, which probably means that first clone really was dead. Powerless Peter shows up to help investigate. In '96, Peter gets his powers back. The Mastermind behind the whole thing turns out to be Norman Osborn, the original Green Goblin, who everybody thought was dead, as opposed to the Green Goblin that's his son or the Hobgoblin or a clone. I think. Mary Jane looses the baby, it turns out Peter was the original Spider-Man, not the clone, and Ben dies. Which I think means there's still two Spider-men left. After that, writers, editors and fans all try hard to PRETEND THIS NEAR DECADE LONG SUCK FEST NEVER HAPPENED.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 04:59 AM   #3
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
You know what disgusted me about Spiderman 3, when I watched in theaters, and Mary Jane got hit, every single guy in there cheered. Cheered!

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 06:48 AM   #4
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
summer!!!

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 09:39 AM   #5
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
are you talking about gelati?

if so, I quite enjoy lychee. and pistachio. yes. all the citrus flavours make the roof of my mouth hurt though.
Old 05.27.2009, 09:40 AM   #6
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I like gelato
I like italian ice
I like sorbet
I like ice cream
I like sherbet
I like frozen lemonade
I like popsicles
Old 05.27.2009, 09:44 AM   #7
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
what is italian ice if its not gelati?
Old 05.27.2009, 09:55 AM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
some other shit

Italian ice is a frozen dessert made from either concentrated syrup flavoring or fruit purees. It is not shaved ice that is flavored.

Gelato, or the plural Gelati, is the Italian regional variant of ice cream. As such, gelato is made with similar ingredients as most ice-creams around the world, with milk (and cream), sugar (and other sweeteners), flavorings (fruits, nuts, essences, etc.) and air as the main ingredients.

Sorbet (pronounced /sɔrˈbeɪ/ sor-bay) is a frozen dessert made from sweetened water flavoured with iced fruit (typically juice or puree), chocolate, wine, and/or liqueur.
Old 05.27.2009, 09:55 AM   #9
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
gelato!gelato!gelato!gelato!gelato!gelato!gelato!

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 09:57 AM   #10
phoenix
invito al cielo

she doesnt really look too excited about her spectacular ice cream cone.
Old 05.27.2009, 10:02 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the giant ice cream cone is making her remember how small her man's cock is.
Old 05.27.2009, 10:08 AM   #12
phoenix
invito al cielo

she does seem challenged by its girth.
Old 05.27.2009, 02:36 PM   #13
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
this is an awesome conversation
Old 05.27.2009, 03:25 PM   #14
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
so i have worked in three different places that have served ice cream or gelato, i can see a pattern
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 03:48 PM   #15
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i love how they keep putting more and more ice cream on the cornet. giant portions, mmm.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 03:49 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

that lady's cone has another cone imbedded in the original cone! fractals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05.27.2009, 03:50 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i love how they keep putting more and more ice cream on the cornet. giant portions, mmm.

that is the most erotic non-erotic statement I have heard in years.
Old 05.27.2009, 03:52 PM   #18
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that is the most erotic non-erotic statement I have heard in years.

probably because it's from a girl.

i better go to bed now, have to defend my year of work in front of six teachers tomorrow. fifteen minutes to peruade them to let me go to the third year.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2009, 03:54 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

best of luck.

Yr a girl?

hahahahahahahahah
Old 05.27.2009, 04:00 PM   #20
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I like gelato
I like italian ice
I like sorbet
I like ice cream
I like sherbet
I like frozen lemonade
I like popsicles
i will take one of everything.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth