Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is it just me......
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.11.2006, 12:52 AM   #1
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
or is !@#$%! dominating the forum?

Now, before you take offense, just look at the latest replies & see which name comes up. I thought I was bad.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 12:59 AM   #2
!@#%$!

Well, you have like 940 posts and you joined a month ago. I don't think I'll even come to half of that in a month at this rate.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 01:03 AM   #3
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, I'm happy you decided to drop in. Hell, I just remembered how it was when I was dominating the forum. To see all those replies have your own username, & thinking the people logged in must think I'm a jerk. Which I am.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 01:04 AM   #4
!@#%$!

Na, you aren't a jerk. You're just passionate. Better to be passionate than "dead".
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 01:10 AM   #5
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

What have you done w/ !@#$%!?

Who is this really?
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 01:28 AM   #6
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Well, who am I to judge? There's just no one in the forum right now, that's all.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 03:04 AM   #7
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
haha, great. you start a thread, make 5 redundant posts and then complain about someone else dominating the forum. you've got more posts on this board than i had after 5 years on the old one. you self-indulgent zebra!
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 03:27 AM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin

Now, before you take offense, just look at the latest replies & see which name comes up. I thought I was bad.

i am agast at that i really am. just let me say that you have over 900 posts.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 06:43 AM   #9
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I know, I have way too many posts. & I've done the same thing before.

(read post #3)
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 07:10 AM   #10
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
haha, great. you start a thread, make 5 redundant posts and then complain about someone else dominating the forum. you've got more posts on this board than i had after 5 years on the old one. you self-indulgent zebra!

Hey, no one's perfect. I was just saying what I thought people were thinking at the time.
Read post #3 more, that really explains why I made this thread.

Uh-oh, now I'm beginnig to dominate the forum.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 07:45 AM   #11
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hey, no one's perfect. I was just saying what I thought people were thinking at the time.
Read post #3 more, that really explains why I made this thread.

Uh-oh, now I'm beginnig to dominate the forum.

WAITWAITWAIT! The reason you post so much is because you are saying what people are thinking?! ?! ??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !

All that punctuation is to denote that flabbergastery and incredulity are the sensations i am currently experiencing.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 07:51 AM   #12
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, how can you have over 900 posts? I consider myself to be too involved in this forum and I only have 400.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 07:52 AM   #13
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels

I never siad that's why I post. Usually I post to give people my opinions.
Maybe way too many opinions.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 07:53 AM   #14
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Inhuman:

I have nothing else to do. I get bored easily.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 07:55 AM   #15
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Inhuman:

I have nothing else to do. I get bored easily.

Nono, thats understandable man, I'd do the same if I had the time!
Old 04.11.2006, 07:57 AM   #16
fictionfriction
little trouble girl

fictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's assesfictionfriction kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Haha, how can you have over 900 posts? I consider myself to be too involved in this forum and I only have 400.

i also consider myself to be too involved with this forum and i'm not even in double figures yet, hah. i just read all the topics and can hardly ever be bothered to post.
fictionfriction is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 07:58 AM   #17
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I don't know what it is, but this forum is addicting. You know what I mean?
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 08:03 AM   #18
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't know what it is, but this forum is addicting. You know what I mean?

Definately, especially when you have the most posts. I remember the first 3 days it opened...and I had 150 already. There's plenty of good topics, and nearly everybody's nice. I used to post in the Myspace - Alternative Rock forum but it's a kick in the balls compared to this one
Old 04.11.2006, 08:07 AM   #19
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Yeah, this is hands down the best forum of all forums. Hail to chabib & SY.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 08:30 AM   #20
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth