Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Biden really a serious contender for the Democratic nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.02.2020, 10:54 PM   #21
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
The divisiveness in the democratic party is a good thing because there's legitimate debate over who's best for positions, but it's bad because it's going to cause them to probably lose because there's not that same issue o the other side in the major party.
Old 05.02.2020, 11:03 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Yes, but the same applies for the other side.

Whatever, US politics is a total shitfest and the sooner your country falls apart the better.
whoa whoa easy there young convict. take a deep breath now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2020, 11:05 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
anywya glad to see everyone fell for the maga chud’s thread

anyway i agree that biden is not the best candidate ever but for fucks sakes anything and anyone is better than the orange turd and if you can’t see it you never will so why bother talking kindly cunt off.
Old 05.02.2020, 11:11 PM   #24
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
"At least he's better than that" is how most political systems have ended up in the shit they are. As conservative parties become more regressive and oppositional to the state of the world, the token 'progressive' opponents end up sliding with them as part of some mythical hope that they can still claim electability. Since one side ends up splitting the vote between left and 'left' parties, they fall away and the talking heads on the right swoop in to power; again.

Oh, I forgot - I'm just this idealistic millennial* with no idea about how the world actually works. I'll just shut up then.

*I'm not a millennial at all; criticism of them is generally code for "I hate young people and wish they'd stop agitating for change!"
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2020, 11:14 PM   #25
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I think that part of all this is what baffles me the most.

Ok, perhaps the arguement can be made that Dems stepped in it with their stance on Kavanaugh vs how they treat the Biden allegations.

Meanwhile, Trump is POTUS.

It's only baffling if you continue to believe that the bulk of those people who voted him in were voting for him, rather than against what they saw as an utterly broken, political establishment (that they felt Hillary embodied).

I've no doubt that were you able to vote in this election you'd vote for the Dem candidate, most likely still Biden, but I'd also assume that's because you really want Trump out, rather than because you're some kind of Biden fan. It works both ways, is all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2020, 11:15 PM   #26
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I propose for a minimum age for the SYG forum

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2020, 11:17 PM   #27
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I think we are all a little bit stressed lately.

At the end of the day, I cannot help but feel that Biden is someone who, although imperfect, has a kind heart, and a soul which guides him.

Trump has none of those things.
Old 05.02.2020, 11:19 PM   #28
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's only baffling if you continue to believe that the bulk of those people who voted him in were voting for him, rather than against what they saw as an utterly broken, political establishment (that they felt Hillary embodied).

I've no doubt that were you able to vote in this election you'd vote for the Dem candidate, most likely still Biden, but I'd also assume that's because you really want Trump out, rather than because you're some kind of Biden fan. It works both ways, is all.

I swear I posted my previous one before I saw this!!

WRONG!! Biden has something that Trump will never have, and I happen to think that certain something is important, especially in a POTUS.
Old 05.02.2020, 11:23 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I think we are all a little bit stressed lately.

At the end of the day, I cannot help but feel that Biden is someone who, although imperfect, has a kind heart, and a soul which guides him.

Trump has none of those things.
pretty much this

thanks
Old 05.03.2020, 04:12 PM   #30
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I used to think he was a joke until I heard about him standing up to Corn Pop.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/c...isback?lang=en
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2020, 05:07 PM   #31
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Corn Pop for VP

Fuck that. Corn Pop for P
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2020, 06:41 AM   #32
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Whatever, US politics is a total shitfest and the sooner your country falls apart the better.

Ok, there are views and opinions from all over the spectrum expressed on these pages, but does everyone here realize there is one among us who is explicitly cheering for the USA’s failure and all the pain and suffering that goes with it?
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2020, 04:19 PM   #33
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yes, but the same applies for the other side.

The US falling apart would mean lots of death and misery for people here, and for your country, China taking over as global hegemon. I doubt you want that, unless you like the idea of an global economy based in service to one political party in one country and all its backward ideals, under threat of occupation/destruction for not playing along.
Old 05.04.2020, 04:28 PM   #34
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
The US falling apart would mean lots of death and misery for people here, and for your country, China taking over as global hegemon. I doubt you want that, unless you like the idea of an global economy based in service to one political party in one country and all its backward ideals, under threat of occupation/destruction for not playing along.

Oh no, the threat of foreign manipulation from a global power? Thank God the Americans would never do something like that.
Old 05.04.2020, 04:41 PM   #35
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
Ok, there are views and opinions from all over the spectrum expressed on these pages, but does everyone here realize there is *one among us who is explicitly cheering for the USA’s failure and all the pain and suffering that goes with it?

Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2020, 07:19 PM   #36
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
President Trump's isolationism, at its best, could place the US back in its pre-1898 position as a credible anti-Imperialist force in the world. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
hahahahaha
Good luck with someone who's agitated for war with North Korea and Iran.
And it'd be easier for me to respect your anxieties about Chinese involvement if it wasn't for the fact that Trump himself was trying to get them to interfere with the Biden campaign and the 2020 election. (Washington Post source) (New York Times source) (Wall Street Journal source)
Old 05.04.2020, 07:53 PM   #37
Skuj
invito al cielo

Oh FUCK I see Skunk again. MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP......

Sometimes I cannot not look at the quoted comments. Let's all go back to 1898!! That would be just great.

Isolationism is an interesting word. Indeed....Trump is making USA more isolated, in more ways than mere policy making. America is NOT great. China will fucking take over, thank you very much. Nobody is looking for American Leadership in this pandemic. They know better.
Old 05.04.2020, 08:07 PM   #38
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Oh no, the threat of foreign manipulation from a global power? Thank God the Americans would never do something like that.
Manipulation? Ha.

Once China had the world firmly under its political as well as its economic thumb, the CCP would think nothing of dealing with countries that don't act in their interests they same as they do any other domestic uprising.

The US doesn't go around nuking countries that act more in their own interests than ours (much as some people wish otherwise). I have little faith that China would show the same restraint/respect.
Old 05.04.2020, 09:18 PM   #39
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Manipulation? Ha.

Once China had the world firmly under its political as well as its economic thumb, the CCP would think nothing of dealing with countries that don't act in their interests they same as they do any other domestic uprising.

The US doesn't go around nuking countries that act more in their own interests than ours (much as some people wish otherwise). I have little faith that China would show the same restraint/respect.

Wait....I thought the only nuking ever was America against a country that acted more in their own interests than America?

Anyway. You don't think Team Trump is actually CAUSING China to become a political/economic leader of the world? How ironic that all of the anti-China bluster from these idiots will do nothing, when the reality is that the world no longer looks to America for global leadership. America is a tragic joke around the world now.
Old 05.04.2020, 09:50 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Anyway. You don't think Team Trump is actually CAUSING China to become a political/economic leader of the world? How ironic that all of the anti-China bluster from these idiots will do nothing, when the reality is that the world no longer looks to America for global leadership. America is a tragic joke around the world now.
unfortunately yes. and yet, you have no stronger ally. although maybe it’s ex-ally now with all the clowning and ridiculous bullshit

then again if princess ivanka succeeds orange littlehands maybe a reconciliation can be arranged

> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth